Recent content by Michael Primo

1. Michael Primo

I'm new! Hello!

Hello! Some people already are trying to help me! I'm glad of this! Thanks! ^_^
  2. Michael Primo

(RMMV) How to put line breaks in a variable string?

Thanks so much! I hope to repay the favor one day!
  3. Michael Primo

I see this. Unfortunately with a wrong result. I don't really understand how mistake I have done.
  4. Michael Primo

It works,but the word wrap not. I don't know why... :( Sorry...
  5. Michael Primo

I tried to put the this.createDummy(); on the first line of the Scene_InputDialog.prototype.textWrap function. Now I have a TypeError: Cannot read property "AddChild" of undefined. I don't know why. Thanks!
  6. Michael Primo

I inserted it in this way,but...it doesn't show the input dialog,and even if I manually insert the variable string the word wrap from the script doesn't work. Sorry if I am consuming your time...
  7. Michael Primo

I tried to insert the things in this way, I have a TypeError: undefined is not a function. For this attempts I am using the demo of RS_InputDialog so I don't think is a problem of my game or a script I inserted. Thank you for your support and your fast reply!
  8. Michael Primo

I'm new! Hello!

Howdy! Thanks so much! I'll need some days for finishing the demo and translate it in english,but I'll show to you when it's ready! Thanks!
  9. Michael Primo

Hello! I tried to insert the snippet in this way. it doesn't work. I tried to go on Quxios Github but I doesn't see the repo of Quasi Input,it seems he deleted it. I don't know. Thanks for your time!
  10. Michael Primo

Thanks so much! I'll try it today! ^_^
  11. Michael Primo

I wanted to try the Quxios solution but I saw 404 in Github and the quasixi.com site closed,so...I don't know how can I find the plugin. I thought a replace solution with a script After inserting the line,but maybe I was doing mistakes in doing It. Can you show me a Example? Thanks so much!
  12. Michael Primo

Howdy! I tried even that. About the \n inside the string I Need to do automatically instead manually because when a person insert the 160 character he do all in-game so I mustn't edit later the string,because I won't make that string. About the text width I can do that thanks to the...
  13. Michael Primo

Hello! I tried \v[1]\\n \\n \v[1]\\n \v[1] \\n and it didn't work...
  14. Michael Primo

Hello! I tried that,but it only works if I put some text on the message window. I need the line breaks inside the string or other things I don't know because firstly stamp the variable and after the \n. I used \v[1]\n on the message box but it doesn't work,it only show the fully variable...
  15. Michael Primo

I'm new! Hello!

Thanks dear! Have a good day and happy RPG Making! ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1