Recent content by Midnight Kitty

1. Midnight Kitty

Corbyn promised us a future and he is actually a much more fit leader than most of the people we...

Corbyn promised us a future and he is actually a much more fit leader than most of the people we have had.
  2. Midnight Kitty

I live in Ireland. Felt really defeated when Jeremy Corbyn lost the general election to Boris...

I live in Ireland. Felt really defeated when Jeremy Corbyn lost the general election to Boris Johnson our own little version of Trump. This was the day after this soul crushing election.
  3. Midnight Kitty

SRD Super Tools not loading

Both times through up the same error message and directed towards those lines of code. rpg_core.js v1.6.1 is the core version. I am unsure when the update applied that prevented this from being able to run. I took a long hiatus and a few have been installed since. The reason I took one...
  4. Midnight Kitty

I removed the credits plugin and got the exact same result in the end. Additionally what happened when I cleared the exemption menu again.
  5. Midnight Kitty

I will try removing the credits plugin to see if that fixes the current conflict. I have also had errors in the past with the plugins being in the wrong order, specifically Yanflys and got help to fix this and correct the order. Those no longer occurred and I had the order double-checked just to...
  6. Midnight Kitty

The error about the terrax lighting plugin always shows up, it seems to work but I could always remove that plugin. Here is the plugin order so you can see it too. I will remove it if I can get the SRD Plugin working correctly. The final image is the error the exact same once the lighting is...
  7. Midnight Kitty

I need some help to fix this bug I have had with srd super tools for some time now. The game would usually crash when I put it on but I thought I found the solution by removing the exemption list. This has caused the plugin to not run at all.
  8. Midnight Kitty

Heartbroken.

Heartbroken.
  9. Midnight Kitty

I really wish I could have said the same about mine.

I really wish I could have said the same about mine.
  10. Midnight Kitty

Equipping weapon with script

You were right, thanks. Changing slotID to 0 fixed it. I have that check before the weapon is given to the player. It still does not let me select the spear from the dropdown menu.
  11. Midnight Kitty

Equipping weapon with script

I know this is not the usual way to equip a weapon, the reason I am using this method is down to the user being able to select a Class for the character before the game begins. The weapon to be equipped cannot be used by each class. ◆Script:$gameActors.actor(1).changeEquip(1...
  12. Midnight Kitty

Check if user has learned a skill - SOLVED

For this could I also add other skills into the same check such as, $dataSkills[13,27,30] ?
  13. Midnight Kitty

thank you, yesterday was just one of the bad days.

thank you, yesterday was just one of the bad days.
  14. Midnight Kitty

depressed.

depressed.
  15. Midnight Kitty

Parameter inconsistent

I misread it thinking the *5 added that on to the assigned total. Then I forgot I had that added. I also have learned a lot more since I done that as it was quite early in the development that was added. I overlooked it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googoogagaman