Oh the plans I have..... they could never guess~ Aug 4, 2014

Midnight Star Gaming was last seen:
Aug 4, 2014
    1. Midnight Star Gaming
      Midnight Star Gaming
      Oh the plans I have..... they could never guess~
    2. Midnight Star Gaming
      Midnight Star Gaming
      Finally getting into rebalancing, Now to figure out the mobs I want in the areas
    3. Midnight Star Gaming
      Midnight Star Gaming
      Balancing.... the enternal Headache -_=
    4. Midnight Star Gaming
      Midnight Star Gaming
      These large maps.... my gawd.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 1992 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    I am a young and aspiring game developer with little to no experience in the games industry as I couldn't finish school nor go through with the general critirea for becoming a hired dev. And am currently working on learning as I go about how to make a game slowly but surely working through the RPGMVXAce engine.

I am based in Australia, NSW. I am someone that has to live with disabilities, being on the pension even though I'm only in my early 20's which gives me freedom to learn about game engines as I have the time to.

I am someone that appreciates multi-culture as I enjoy Anime, a diverse range of Music, from Classical, Electronic Genre's (Just don't reccomend crap like Shrillex D: ) Some Folk, and a range of Origial Soundtracks from mutliple series. I also enjoy Sherlock... ohh I love that show to bits so well written.

I'm some what of a big reader as I enjoy such books like Narnia, Captain and Commander along with some odd books here and there. I do prefer the classical writtings over the modern ones as generally I find that the older books are quite interesting with their stories and how they present them.

Currently my project atm, is working on creating my own Series of games of which I'm going to call it, Astral. Astral is set in a multi-racial world (when I finally sprite to that degree) which takes on the approach of the real world and retells it as something I imagine it would be in that kind of setting. Astral in the RMVX Ace engine will be free with no stings attatched. As I have no experience in game development I feel that it is wrong to charge for anything. Sadly what other people on Steam do not take that approach.... *frowns*

Gaming, Computer Hardware, Anime, Manga, Game Engines

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @Akira_Wolfguard