Recent content by mightYXu

1. mightYXu

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@esby Absolutely love this. I'm a big fan of RTP and your map blends right in. You are using parallax mapping right? None of these tiles look like stock RTP, there's at least a slight edit to all of them... I really dig it. The only minor distraction i see is the shadows. Not sure but think the...
  2. mightYXu

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Flesh Cave (wip?)

Fixed "Elven Crown" so it is fully functional in the generator (SV, TV, TVD color replacement). All files with implementation friendly names. Download Link SV TV TVD
  3. mightYXu

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

Found it very educational and easy to follow. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!   :rock-right:
  4. mightYXu

Forum Maintenance and Renewal

This is great news. I really wanted that preview function.  :thumbsup-left: :D :thumbsup-right:
  5. mightYXu

Next Few Months of Video Game Releases

Torment Tides Of Numenera is coming out in a couple of weeks. Helped kickstart it back in 2013?, so I've been waiting a long while for this, but think it will be worth it.
  6. mightYXu

Games you think are underrated

Banished is really great, especially for being developed by a single person. The music in it is so zen...
  7. mightYXu

Finishing My PS3 Collection before they are gone

I heard "Red Dead Redemption" and "The Last Of Us" are great games. Haven't played them though =/
  8. mightYXu

How many people here use or know about Bitcoin?

Mined for a couple of weeks when bitcoin was relatively obscure and it was still viable to use your PC to do so. A couple of years later when the BC prices spiked i reopened my forgotten account and discovered that i had 3 coins laying around. O happy days...
  9. mightYXu

About GIMP

Mind sharing which ones you prefer? Personally I'm still learning GIMP, and use it to edit sprites. I still find it a bit ***bersome, but that's probably the uphill learning curve. I would recommend however a few settings that makes it a bit easier. 1 - Single Window Mode 2 - Global...
  10. mightYXu

First RPG game you ever played

I wonder... Earliest memories of RPGs is prolly plaing SNES roms coz couldn't afford buying a console back then. I'm glad I did, because got to play gems like Lufia, 7th Saga, Bahamut Lagoon and of coarse all more known classics. Oh, the memories...
  11. mightYXu

Getting That Nostalgia Fix

Just got boxed Shining Soul for GBA. Don't even have a working gba, but used to play it a lot when i was a kid. The feels... 
  12. mightYXu

What is your favorite Trading Card Game?

For now Hearthstone is great to pop in and play against friends and do the dailies. But overall Pokemon TCG, it is the first tcg i played so there's lots of nostalgia and i love the digital version on the GBC.
  13. mightYXu

Community Characters Thread

RMW Name: mightYXu Character Name: mightYXu Class: Clown Personality: Breaking the fourth barrier (every barrier??) Materials: Go ahead and use/edit to your heart's content.
  14. mightYXu

Game & Map Screenshots 8

I see, do people use it for MV? Says it's optimized for VX Ace.
  15. mightYXu

Problems with spoiler tag and no reply preview.

Just want to chime in on this thread: I'm having similar issues. Also would love to see a preview function on forum posting so you know how the reply will look before you commit and post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harway