Recent content by Mihaugoku

1. Mihaugoku

After staying awake until 2AM, and sleeping 4 hours, i've been sleepy the whole day.. Someone...

After staying awake until 2AM, and sleeping 4 hours, i've been sleepy the whole day.. Someone kill me plz... zzzz.......
  2. Mihaugoku

Scythe Weapon Images

Yay! I needed this! Thank you! <3
  3. Mihaugoku

Was looking for resources but internet connection is terrible at the moment :(  [IMG]

Was looking for resources but internet connection is terrible at the moment :(  
  4. Mihaugoku

Making a game! FeelsGoodMan

Making a game! FeelsGoodMan
  5. Mihaugoku

RPG Maker MV won't start

Well the file seems to be unlocked now, but maker still won't start. :(  The same error pop-ups every time. I've tried the opengl32.dll file fix, and it doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling MV, but it doesn't work either. I may have tried all of the possible fixes i could. Nothing seems to work.
  6. Mihaugoku

RPG Maker MV just noped. I can't use it :(

RPG Maker MV just noped. I can't use it :(
  7. Mihaugoku

RPG Maker MV won't start

I may have found the problem - when opening the RPGMV.exe properties, i have found that the file has indeed been blocked. But after unlocking it gets locked again. I'll reply, when i find the solution to this.
  8. Mihaugoku

RPG Maker MV won't start

So, i have stopped using RPG Maker MV for a while. But when i opened it today, it crashed. I don't know what causes it, i'm just saying, that it worked just fine earlier. I have updated the drivers, and i am using Windows 7.                                                            V...
  9. Mihaugoku

MV keeps crashing for windows

Well, i have the same problem, but MV just won't start. The splash screen appears, then i get a "RPG Maker MV has stopped working" message box. I did update the drivers, i have Win7, and the link from above doesn't work. A few details i can add is that MV was working great before, and i did...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zykon