Mike-Turtle's latest activity

• Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to Shaz's post in the thread Issue with Shaz's monitoring with Like Like.
    At the time you posted that, you had asked nicely 0 times. You had demanded and ranted many times though, in PM, in reports, and in...
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to WaywardMartian's status with Like Like.
    Working on some wizard/magic bases: I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it...
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to Willibab's status with Haha Haha.
    Whoops, the corner of my map is as big as GALV's whole demo map xD
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle updated their status.
    Our Lore Wizard, Buttercup, just emailed me a draft of one of our in-game lore books, and it's one of my favorites so far. Her books...
  • Mike-Turtle
    Aaaaah. The warm color scheme and lighting is both so ominous yet relaxing all in one. You did a fantastic job with setting a vibe and...
  • Mike-Turtle
    @PlotTwistStudios Thank you so much! The 'three lamp' light cycle has gone through a lot of edits and remakes, so that's really great to...
  • Mike-Turtle
    @coucassi - Thanks :) And yes: Chapter 19 - The Second Cataclysm, Chapter 7 - The Formation of Ever, and Chapter 11 - The Core of Magic...
    • Grace.png
  • Mike-Turtle
    Excerpts from "A Succinct History of Evergloom for the Uninitiated Novice upon joining the Faculty of Death" by Grace Silkweaver...
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to Willibab's status with Like Like.
    Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to Willibab's comment on Willibab's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Anyone got any suggestions? Cant seem to think of things to add xD Tried cobweb but turned out worse then RTP, which is saying a lot ^^
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle commented on Willibab's profile post.
    Looking good, and loving the gray/green palette. As for suggestions: perhaps a few cracked floor tiles? Pillars? or maybe some wall...
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to The Stranger's comment on Mike-Turtle's profile post with Love Love.
    Some really nice animations. I love it! <3
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle reacted to fizzly's comment on Mike-Turtle's profile post with Love Love.
    amazing animations!
  • Mike-Turtle
    Mike-Turtle commented on Mike-Turtle's profile post.
    Thanks @The Stranger & @Willibab - They definitely are p.i.t.a, and certainly not the bread! :LZSlol:
  • Mike-Turtle
    Updated OP with all new screenshots with the new HUD, and redesign of the Novice's dresses. Lots of scripting work done this week on...

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckyBattleBorn