Recent content by Mike-Turtle

1. Mike-Turtle

RMMV Evergloom [RPG] [ABS] [Dark-Fantasy]

@coucassi - Thanks :) And yes: Chapter 19 - The Second Cataclysm, Chapter 7 - The Formation of Ever, and Chapter 11 - The Core of Magic all are in draft versions and will be released at some point beofre release. I expect a few more chapters of this book will also get covered. Grace Silkweaver...
  2. Mike-Turtle

Excerpts from "A Succinct History of Evergloom for the Uninitiated Novice upon joining the Faculty of Death" by Grace Silkweaver Chapter 18 - The First Cataclysm. Sixteen thousand years ago, the star, from which Ever gained all its light was failing. Growing, cooling, and threatening to...
  3. Mike-Turtle

Looking good, and loving the gray/green palette. As for suggestions: perhaps a few cracked floor...

Looking good, and loving the gray/green palette. As for suggestions: perhaps a few cracked floor tiles? Pillars? or maybe some wall mounted chains? All very dungeonish!
  4. Mike-Turtle

Thanks @The Stranger & @Willibab - They definitely are p.i.t.a, and certainly not the bread...

Thanks @The Stranger & @Willibab - They definitely are p.i.t.a, and certainly not the bread! :LZSlol:
  5. Mike-Turtle

Updated OP with all new screenshots with the new HUD, and redesign of the Novice's dresses. Lots of scripting work done this week on Dueling and the challenge mechanic. Tedious to write, fun to test!!
  6. Mike-Turtle

[ATTACH][ATTACH] It's dangerous to walk around Evergloom, especially for those with magic to be...

It's dangerous to walk around Evergloom, especially for those with magic to be siphoned. The Novices in Ire's Keep are now a little safer with the addition of a quilted doublet to be worn over their dresses.
  7. Mike-Turtle

Guardinthena's MV Resources -- New: More Hine-Inspired Monsters

All your work is wonderful, and for me the Hine extras are so useful. I love those guys,. Thank you!
  8. Mike-Turtle

RMCharacter generation Tool

Great work. This looks very user friendly. Is this compatible with irregular sized sprites/large sprites?
  9. Mike-Turtle

Diagonal walls

You're right, the shadows were a recent addition and didn't match up properly, but here are the walls with shadows turned off. It's still not perfect (we're still very early in production) but that is my fault not the fault of MV. The point is: diagonals are easy to add. Once they are added...
  10. Mike-Turtle

Diagonal walls

This script by Victor Sant can add clouds (just like those) with a map notetag.
  11. Mike-Turtle

Diagonal walls

Yes, absolutely. You can see below some examples of this. You can even do other angles not just on 45° but I don't have any examples of that.
  12. Mike-Turtle

Diagonal walls

They can. Here is the map I'm working on right now for instance. You just can't rely on the autotiles to do it for you. Instead, use the A5 Tiles for your your walls. This way you can create freely. It takes more time, but worth it.
  13. Mike-Turtle

Do all MV variables initialise as "zero"?

Yes. All start with the numerical value of '0' - and all switches start as 'false'.
  14. Mike-Turtle

Medieval Library Tileset [no RTP] [tall-sprite] [MV] [MZ]

I was unable to find a library tileset with a truly Medieval aesthetic for my current project Evergloom, so I decided to create one myself. This set is set up for MZ/MV in 48*48px but can be used in any engine (no RTP) . It contains: D Tiles: books, scrolls, and ink. C Tiles: bookshelves...
  15. Mike-Turtle

Help with Lvl up designs day night system

@lubu15 No problem :LZScheeze: The thing about parallel process events is that once they go through the commands in the list, they repeat, over and over, and so the event was setting your time to 8 on every frame. It could never advance. All this solution does is makes the event move to a new...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.
Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9Animeanetamak