mikey1393drago
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About that closed topic:

1. Yes, but is a lot of pixel art drawing, you need to draw the character failing down like an image per image in its Chara set.  OR you can you make the event to jump with the jump command but not sure if it is the same visual effect.

2. Could be making a complete new map, copy an paste the original and then make the changes. Or you must set a variable on at the same time the town is on flames and put it as condition to the transfer event (that i assume it would lead you to the modified map)

3.Yes, you can check Marquise Work in steam workshop, and add it to the Characters folders on your game, then go to the actors database and change the spirit of the player.

4.One way is to display a picture with the name before the text event. There are scripts but cant recall anyone at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy