mikey1393drago
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About that closed topic:

1. Yes, but is a lot of pixel art drawing, you need to draw the character failing down like an image per image in its Chara set.  OR you can you make the event to jump with the jump command but not sure if it is the same visual effect.

2. Could be making a complete new map, copy an paste the original and then make the changes. Or you must set a variable on at the same time the town is on flames and put it as condition to the transfer event (that i assume it would lead you to the modified map)

3.Yes, you can check Marquise Work in steam workshop, and add it to the Characters folders on your game, then go to the actors database and change the spirit of the player.

4.One way is to display a picture with the name before the text event. There are scripts but cant recall anyone at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/just-another-rant-from-a-rm-veteran-suggestions-and-solutions.135408/ All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...
On cloud 9. My latest game got a 4/5 review today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesse94