mikey1393drago

Dragon Fanatic, Male, 26, from Great Britain

Veteran
mikey1393drago was last seen:
Sep 3, 2017
    1. Artificer
      Artificer
      About that closed topic:

1. Yes, but is a lot of pixel art drawing, you need to draw the character failing down like an image per image in its Chara set.  OR you can you make the event to jump with the jump command but not sure if it is the same visual effect.

2. Could be making a complete new map, copy an paste the original and then make the changes. Or you must set a variable on at the same time the town is on flames and put it as condition to the transfer event (that i assume it would lead you to the modified map)

3.Yes, you can check Marquise Work in steam workshop, and add it to the Characters folders on your game, then go to the actors database and change the spirit of the player.

4.One way is to display a picture with the name before the text event. There are scripts but cant recall anyone at the moment.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. mikey1393drago
        mikey1393drago
        Cheers. This something I can look back on much easier now.
        Sep 21, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 31, 1993 (Age: 26)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    My name is Gareth and I have been writing stories since my last year in senior school. I have many hobbies, and have only recently been making a game from scratch using RPG Maker VX Ace. I tend to have ideas rushing round my mind almost daily, and have also written out my own made up riddles. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to artistry in both gaming and drawing, and am very skilled in music creating and writing.

I also have Aspergers Syndrome and ADD, just in case you were wondering at all.

Story Writing; Proof Reading; Script Writing ( I have done); Transcript Writing (I am doing for my game)
    Game Making; Game Playing; Music Making; Artistry
    Bird Watching; Adventuring

Signature

GHawkes