"When you lose, don't lose the lesson" Dalai Lama May 14, 2017

miksva44 was last seen:
Jul 30, 2019
    1. miksva44
      miksva44
      "When you lose, don't lose the lesson" Dalai Lama
    2. miksva44
      miksva44
      If they are working on it then "blip" say so, instead of silence and make consumers feel like they have done something wrong.:headshake:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. miksva44
        miksva44
        According to several places, it can't be done. I am willing to pay more money but I can never be sure if it´s actually gonna work. I don want to pay more money assuming it will work, I´ve done that already. No one can´t just tell what program to use, or if it´s actually possible, not in theory but practically. I can´t be the only one that´s used DLC in a game.
        May 14, 2017
      3. miksva44
        miksva44
        Sometimes I can´t be sure if I'm being jerked around or not, and I start venting, and for that I´m sorry. It´s just frustrating.
        May 14, 2017
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Please make a forum post for your questions on how to use MV's internal encryption options. If you are not using MV, please make a post requesting help with other encryption options. Ranting only frustrates you and anyone that may have wanted to help you.
        May 14, 2017
    3. miksva44
      miksva44
      I mean, if it was freeware then it would just be enjoying, but this isn't free, people pay for this.
      1. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        What is it?
        May 13, 2017
      2. miksva44
        miksva44
        I paid for DLC and I can´t find any program or a tutorial on how to use it so I can share a playable game. I have searched everywhere on encryption but can´t find anything.
        May 14, 2017
    4. miksva44
      miksva44
      How can they continue to sell DLC content that people can´t use for a shareable game, and no one is upset about it?:dizzy:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        dude, use the forum. There are plenty of people who are willing to help you, but the status feed isn't the place to ask or rant about it. And if you dump it all on one person in PM, you're going to wear them out.
        May 14, 2017
      3. miksva44
        miksva44
        I tried the forum but it got quiet there and I don't wanna double post. And I´m sorry for the ranting.
        May 14, 2017
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        You can bump your post after 3 days.
        May 14, 2017
        miksva44 likes this.
    5. miksva44
      miksva44
      :|DLC Encrypted sadness;_;
    6. miksva44
      miksva44
      I feel like such a sucker. :'(
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 17, 1979 (Age: 40)
    First Language:
    swe/eng
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Making video's with super duper content on Youtube and now just started making super duper games. :)
    https://miksva44.itch.io/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yymvGrAv0xDo9bB26mJjw
    https://www.instagram.com/miksva44/