Milena
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2018

Share This Page

Milena

The woman of many questions, Female, from Ireland

Veteran

This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer. Jan 17, 2016

Milena was last seen:
Mar 27, 2018
    1. Milena
      Milena
      I am critically confused. Are the Acquire DLCs free to use for Commercial use? Because one of the DLCs they provided are under their site, with a name, voice actor, etc. It seems they are already established characters, Are we free to alter them?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Do you have a link to what these are?
        Jul 10, 2016
    2. Milena
      Milena
      Does someone remember the name of this NES horizontal shooter where at each start of the level a girl strikes a gong and shows you the stage number? The player can also turn into three forms, the plane, another plane and a robot. I can't remember the name of this game. Someone here might have played it and may know the name. 
      1. trouble time
        trouble time
        Is it one of the Parodius games maybe?
        Feb 6, 2016
    3. Milena
      Milena
      What's your view with Yellow Fever?
      1. Clydous
        Clydous
        Yellow Fever, the terrible disease? Or Yellow Fever, as in the state of mind in which an individual is highly attracted to oriental and/or Asians?
        Feb 4, 2016
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        If its Yellow Fever for Asians. I think it's okay but I would not use the specific Asian dating sites as most of them seem like scams especially the ones where you talk to the girls overseas.
        Feb 4, 2016
    4. Milena
      Milena
      This is a plague we all must remove: 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Milena
        Milena
        There's nothing wrong on liking, but just watch the video to see what cancer the person is spreading.
        Jan 31, 2016
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Every other word is bleep this and bleep that. Sounds like an angry rant video. Plenty of them out there. Seems to be a new fad.
        Jan 31, 2016
      4. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        I don't understand. How is he "spreading cancer"? Isn't he just talking about a show he likes?
        Jan 31, 2016
    5. Milena
      Milena
      What do you think is the most beautiful question?
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        "What do you think is the most beautiful question?" is the most beutiful question.
        Jan 26, 2016
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Are we there yet?
        Jan 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        For me personally it's: "I can have cupcake?"
        Jan 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Milena
      Milena
      It's ironic that Spongebob teaches about Imagination more than how your professors should be doing.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        Professors should be teaching you about imagination? 
        Jan 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Imagination is important; but its definitely not something that needs to be taught in school. That's more of a parents/personal journey kind of thing. School is for facts, understanding conventional knowledge. If you ask me we need less abstract concepts in education, not more.
        Jan 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Milena
      Milena
      This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer.
    8. Milena
      Milena
      Bad Documentation is just an excuse to refuse accepting that you don't know it. I mean, you can just say I need to learn this, got to see some textbooks and tutorials online! But you won't do that, instead, whine and whine, until someone slams it in for you.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        There's no better documentation than the code itself :)
        Jan 11, 2016
      3. orlando
        orlando
        That's incorrect. A proper documentation would be made with something like doxygen and would provide a proper way to navigate all the classes with extensive descriptions.

Some people like the fairy tale of code that is so well-written, it doesn't need any comments or documentation, but beyond the most trivial code that's simply not a real thing.
        Jan 11, 2016
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Well, I live in a fairy tale then.
        Jan 12, 2016
    9. Milena
      Milena
      If it's an attractive guy dancing, it's called artistic and hot, if its an average man he's a pervert and an offender. If it's an attractive woman dancing, it's called a dance, if its not, it's called abomination. Double standards, people.
      1. Kyuukon
      2. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        I think your sample size must be extremely narrow.
        Jan 9, 2016
      3. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        And thus, the innate desire to make oneself more beautiful is born. Humanity is strange hahaha
        Jan 10, 2016
    10. Milena
      Milena
      I wonder, why did most game companies back in the 80s and the 90s never made any horror games like we have now in rpg maker horror games. Were there no ideas of a good horror game? Was anyone not thinking of a new idea? All we had was arcadey type of horror games.
      2. Milena
        Milena
        I played a translated version of Sweet Home. It is a good horror game, but still has that RPG turn based battle system.
        Jan 5, 2016
      3. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        Towards the ends of the 90s there were quite a few horror games (I think Sweet Home was Capcom's base for Resident Evil?), but in the 80s games were barely starting to have graphics and that might have been a huge limiting factor.
        Jan 5, 2016
      4. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        You should google 80s and 90s horror games. There's actually more than people think - even with the severe graphical limitations. :)
        Jan 5, 2016
    11. Milena
      Milena
      Seeing there are Ghost pokemons like Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar, they are immortal pokemons then, aren't they, since they're already dead, they can't die again.
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @EliteKilljoy - some are.

Yamask's pokedex entry -Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. (from Black)
        Jan 4, 2016
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        @Tai

I was referring to the Ghost Marowak you fight in R/B/G/Y in Pokemon Tower.
        Jan 4, 2016
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        @Tai I could swear that the Cubones wear the skulls of their dead mothers... (I am not making this up.)
        Jan 4, 2016
    12. Milena
      Milena
      Ness vs. Mario...who would win?
      1. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        my boy nesssss
        Jan 1, 2016
      2. boomy
        boomy
        Mario
        Jan 1, 2016
    13. Milena
      Milena
      666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016.
      2. Euphony
        Euphony
        Illuminati confirmed.
        Jan 1, 2016
      3. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Looks like the devil's gonna be happy about this...
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Deceius
    14. Milena
      Milena
      RPG Tkooooolll Biiiiii eekkkkssss
      2. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Those maps though
        Dec 30, 2015
      3. nio kasgami
        Dec 30, 2015
      4. Danito
        Danito
        Lololololol
        Dec 30, 2015
    15. Milena
      Milena
      If there is something you really don't know and you really want to know how to do it, what motivational practices do you mostly do, which will lead you to get yourself interested on the subject matter more thoroughly and possibly even finish that certain thing you want to know and acquire it? Say for example, something you can't figure out in your scripting?
      1. noctiluca
        noctiluca
        Google search. :p It's easier to learn through YouTube, though, for me, so I do that too if I have time to watch videos. But for researchy things I use google, or go to a bookstore.
        Dec 28, 2015
      2. Zortik
        Zortik
        First thing I start with is trying to figure out whether or not I only desire the outcome or I'm actually interested in learning the process entirely. There are a million things I'd love to just know, not nearly as many that I want to invest my time in to learn :)
        Dec 28, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Agree with Zortik.

Decide if you truly wish to learn it. Everybody has something that they Want to end up Wanting to learn.

If you truly wish to learn it, then you would not have to get yourself interested in the subject in the first place you already would be).
        Dec 29, 2015
    16. Milena
      Milena
      Do seriously guys from here think that a Tactical Battle System is a month's work? o_O That even takes a lot of months to make, even so, still buggy. You don't expect to create a topic 1 month and then ask for an update month later. :/
      2. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        Yeah. Tactical seems even more complicated since it involves rewriting a lot of things. Yanfly, go work on projectiles action sequence 4 :p
        Dec 28, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Yanfly - Who said you had time to do anything but make Plug-ins?

The entitled are waiting. :p
        Dec 29, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Are they bumping it because there hasn't been a response yet? Maybe they just want to keep bringing it up until it gets someone to actually say they'll do it. I don't think too many "make me a battle system" requests ever get filled, unless you're willing to pay for it, and even then it's doubtful.
        Dec 29, 2015
    17. Milena
      Milena
      I really don't know what's the charm in character creation. It doesn't amuse me one bit. I still love where you play an RPG where you follow the story of a character. WRPG never got any charms on me.
      1. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        I myself rather have a defined character to play as. I understand the appeal of being and avatar of yourself in an adventure, but it really chips a ton of off potential character growth and even story.
        Dec 28, 2015
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I like games where you create the protagonist.

But I do feel story driven games are being ignored far to hard right now.

Variety is awesome and makes more people get the type of games they want. I hate the current "me too" game development going on right now.
        Dec 28, 2015
      3. Harold Ållaberg
        Harold Ållaberg
        depends on the type of game. if its an RPG that puts you the player in the shoes of the character, then yes, I'd rather be able to customize the character or characters. there's room for plenty of variety under the RPG umbrella.
        Dec 29, 2015
    18. Milena
      Milena
      1. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        You should see the Twilight Princess one.
        Dec 25, 2015
      2. BlackLiquidSorrow
        BlackLiquidSorrow
        I'd read it.
        Dec 25, 2015
    19. Milena
      Milena
      This is hilarious:
      1. Lowell
        Lowell
        That IS hilarious, wonder what brought on those circumstances.
        Dec 21, 2015
    20. Milena
      Milena
      Let's say for example that Death Note is real. Suppose you were able to pick up one and the Death God said you can do anything with it. What would you exactly do?
      2. BlackLiquidSorrow
        BlackLiquidSorrow
        Kill Donald Trump, then make the death God erase my memories.
        Dec 20, 2015
      3. Prodigy 1216
        Prodigy 1216
        I wish I can make my imagination became animation. No more sprites just plain imagination.
        Dec 20, 2015
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'd go on a wacky indiana jones style adventure and ultimately it would end up in a sealed box next to the ark of the covenant.
        Dec 20, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Irish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A