Milena
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2018

Share This Page

Milena

The woman of many questions, Female, from Ireland

Veteran

This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer. Jan 17, 2016

Milena was last seen:
Mar 27, 2018
    1. Milena
      Milena
      I hate conspiracy theories and all these illuminati whatever. :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        @Danito: But you said nose rhymes with hoes not hoe so...
        Dec 20, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Neo - lol rekt!

Get betah Tin Hat scrub lord. LOL
        Dec 20, 2015
      4. Natural
        Natural
        Wow you must be a really boring person if you don't like conspiracy theories. I can understand people not believing illuminati topics but not keeping an open mind is disappointing. How do you even write stories without thinking about creative and unknown topics like that if you don't like conspiracy theories lol. I'm not saying I support em but I'm not saying I would just automatically deny them either gives me something to think about.
        Dec 20, 2015
    2. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      1. Milena
        Milena
        Looking nice, Nio :)
        Dec 20, 2015
    3. Milena
      Milena
      Santa. Saant. Sanat. Satan. O.O
      1. NeoFantasy
        Dec 17, 2015
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Heh, doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Especially Satan, Sanat is interesting though~
        Dec 17, 2015
      3. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        agreed
        Dec 17, 2015
    4. Milena
      Milena
      Hongkong 97.
      1. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        Wǒ ài Běijīng Tiān'ānmén, Tiān'ānmén shang tàiyáng shēng...
        Dec 16, 2015
      2. SPP
        SPP
        You need to poop?
        Dec 16, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Please use English on this forum.
        Dec 17, 2015
    5. Milena
      Milena
      Just noticed that most commands from graphics are not anymore there in MV. No more wait command :(
      2. Milena
        Milena
        you could also move while you wait, would be a good function.
        Dec 16, 2015
      3. DarknessFalls
        DarknessFalls
        script it
        Dec 16, 2015
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        There is no wait command like that because MV doesn't really handle updates like Ace. In Ace, it was all a program dedicated to doing that. In MV, the web browser calls the main update function, and calls it each frame, which MV uses to redraw the scene.
        Dec 16, 2015
    6. Milena
      Milena
      I never knew Serbian songs are really these good. Loving Marija Serifovic.
    7. Milena
      Milena
      They say that when you have tasted knowledge and power, you will become greedy and see other people as degenerates and inferior beings compared to you. I thought this is just a hearsay, but I just experienced it from someone just now. :(
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yep, illusion of knowledge is a perfect way to describe it. If someone acts all arrogantly and considers themselves intelligent, it's only because they've convinced themselves they're smart, but reality is often far from it. A truly wise person does not look down upon others.
        Dec 14, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Apparently, the less someone knows about a specific subject the more confident they are in it (Dunning–Kruger effect). This is at its worst when someone is naturally able to learn subjects fast (as this could give the person a false sense of superiority). Ex: If I learn Math faster then average, I could think that I understand other subjects just as well.
        Dec 14, 2015
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        After all, No one person is more knowledgeable or better than another at everything (it generally is not even close to being the case), but many people think that they are.
        Dec 14, 2015
    8. Milena
      Milena
      then - denotes first action to another action, like: We need be there, then, we can start working. Than - comparison, like: Goku is better than Superman. Then != Than.
    9. Milena
      Milena
      Hitler is rick rolled!
    10. Milena
      Milena
      2. Otonashi
        Otonashi
        Wow. First time I hear news about Baka To Test
        Dec 9, 2015
      3. Hirei
        Hirei
        It would depend on licensing more than likely.
        Dec 9, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        OH MY god xD they will add Baka To test! it's will be hillarious!
        Dec 9, 2015
    11. Milena
      Milena
      No. Don't expect more animes like Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ and Flame of Recca when we're talking about the new generation. It is rare to have good anime these days. Today its all about the cute sexualized moe girls, voluptuous girls and all that stuff. No more action.
      2. trouble time
        trouble time
        And not even all of it was aimed at young girls back then either (also moe and fanservice aren't interchangable terms.)
        Dec 8, 2015
      3. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        But One Punch Man and Hunter x Hunter tho
        Dec 8, 2015
      4. trouble time
        trouble time
        Hunter x hunter is from the same time as the other anime mentioned, the anime is just new. and One punch man is...well I hate it.
        Dec 8, 2015
    12. Milena
      Milena
      If you had the ability to know everything, would you handle knowing a person's painful past? Or would you like knowing what other is thinking? Would you enjoy living, when you already know everything?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        If that happened, nothing would surprise me or horrify me anymore. We'd become numb to everything.
        Dec 6, 2015
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I agree with shadow to some degree. I feel like at worst we'd be numb, at best indifferent to such trivial concerns. Being a first-time Telepath would be a different story, though. Then it would be hard to develop a defense to the bombardment
        Dec 6, 2015
    13. Milena
      Milena
      Do you think, that once someone does something bad, he will do it again? Do you think self redemption is not going to happen possibly?
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ... not true. It depends on if you realize a behavior or habit is wrong or detrimental , and have the will to change. I think it rather arrogant to not make allowance for people to change, believing that they never can or will. I'm not saying you shouldn't draw a line I the sand, make boundaries to protect yourself , but if you completely cut people off when they screw up, what should happen to you when you screw up? Are you so sure you won't screw up in the same way if put in the...
        Dec 6, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        same position? That's how I think about it.
        Dec 6, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        @SaintIvan I believe the phrase is "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... You can't fool me twice. You already fooled me once." lols /jk
        Dec 6, 2015
    14. Milena
      Milena
      All these One Punch Man fanboys saying he will beat Goku or Superman...pffft.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        Saitama can beat anybody, that's his thing. Even if it was goku or Light.
        Dec 5, 2015
      3. Ksi
        Ksi
        @Dalph: Bringing in Misa out of the blue doesn't work. It's assumed that these people are brought in by themselves into a place that none of them know of, to make it all fair. Thus Misa would not be there - it's just Light and whatever he had on him at the time (we're allowing the book), which means that no, he wouldn't know Goku or Superman's names at all. So, yeah.
        Dec 5, 2015
      4. BlackestSoul
        BlackestSoul
        No chance against goku..... be an interesting fight though
        Dec 5, 2015
    15. Milena
      Milena
      When a door is opened the door is open.
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        You know what they say - when fate closes a door, luck opens a window, and karma deactivates the alarm system.
        Dec 4, 2015
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        When fate closes a door, open it again. That's what doors are for.
        Dec 4, 2015
      3. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Cpt. Milena Obvious~

:p

But srsly. That's something some people forget.
        Dec 4, 2015
    16. Milena
      Milena
      Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        I consider myself to be more upwards than anything else. I know what you mean.
        Dec 3, 2015
      2. Milena
        Milena
        And people die if they get killed.
        Dec 3, 2015
      3. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        haha Milena, I came to say what you mentioned above lol xD
        Dec 4, 2015
    17. Milena
      Milena
      What if we're wrong? What if the Flying Spaghetti Monster actually created us? :v
      2. Soryn
        Soryn
        Amy, if that were true, I would be a cannibal because I love meatballs.
        Dec 1, 2015
      3. Dalph
        Dec 1, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      4. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Me too, Soryn. Me too.

Dalph, that's.... better, actually.
        Dec 1, 2015
    18. Milena
      Milena
      Water5 file on RMMV's animations graphic looks like a deranged My Little Pony.
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        What XD
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Nov 30, 2015
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        It's the same on one of the other water one in VX Ace... Water3. I'm using the animation, but replaced the strange capricorn-thingy.
        Nov 30, 2015
    19. Milena
      Milena
      I always ask in this community politely as possible, because I don't want to be demanding especially I am not paying them or giving them money to do the job for me. Always be thankful. Late for thanksgiving day, but I just want to say thank you to all the moderators, members, esp. to Ramiro, Zale and Kocka ^^
      2. Milena
        Milena
        Indeed. But whenever I talk to people or ask something, I always show them a result of what has been made, or what has been done.
        Nov 30, 2015
      3. Milena
        Milena
        I feel that in that way it makes them assured that I learned something from it.
        Nov 30, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        It's a pleasure to do stuff for people who show their gratitude and are polite. I see too many posts in the requests areas simply saying "I need ..." just expecting that someone will do it. A little courtesy goes a long way.
        Nov 30, 2015
    20. Milena
      Milena
      How to get fans mad: "What if Zelda was a girl?"
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        For everyone where the joke went way over their heads, the joke is people see "The legend of Zelda", with Link on the cover, and just assume Link is Zelda. so, saying "What if Zelda was a girl" shows they don't know what they're talking about.
        Nov 29, 2015
      3. Yanfly
      4. Hoppy
        Hoppy
        I think Linkle is cute.
        Nov 29, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Irish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A