Milena
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2018

Share This Page

Milena

The woman of many questions, Female, from Ireland

Veteran

This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer. Jan 17, 2016

Milena was last seen:
Mar 27, 2018
    1. Milena
      Milena
      You know, I somehow miss that glossy, crystal look of RMVX. Smooth too.
    2. Milena
      Milena
      "Ohhh you use RPG Maker? That's for nuubz. Use Unity or Unreal." ugh, I hate my friends when they say this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Luiishu535
        Luiishu535
        I really like it when haters play games that they think are awesome without knowing its made in RM. Lol get rekt biatchez!
        Nov 27, 2015
      3. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        I had friends that hate RM, I made a game and showed it to them. They didn't have a clue about it being made in RM. They asked me how I made it, they suspected pure programming. But when I said to them it was RM, they love RM now :) some haters don't know everything is beautiful. You knoe what they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
        Nov 27, 2015
      4. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        Know*
        Nov 27, 2015
    3. Milena
      Milena
      Do most MV users look for new custom menu at the moment?
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        No, not me, at least.
        Nov 27, 2015
    4. Milena
      Milena
      I just wonder, the first plugin I am writing needs editing the js file. I think it might turn people off.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Load from an external file, then?
        Nov 26, 2015
      3. Milena
        Milena
        That's possible but I don't know how to do that yet, more so, how to make it the value of something that is added constantly in a list of info.
        Nov 26, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        you can use JSON data for that
        Nov 26, 2015
    5. Milena
      Milena
      What do you think is lacking in the MV's parallax during battle?
    6. Milena
      Milena
      Do you think being human as we are is the last evolution of our DNA and Kind?
      2. Helladen
        Helladen
        No, I can see millions of flaws in the human gene pool. If my brain can see it, then there's billions of improvements left to be made.
        Nov 22, 2015
      3. Helladen
        Helladen
        By millions I mean a lot. It just means we got a long ways to go before we're 'perect' or as good as we can be in this dimension. But we won't evolve until bacteria or war causes us to mostly kill ourselves off.
        Nov 22, 2015
      4. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        As Matseb pointed out, there's not an 'end' of evolution. A species will always evolve to adapt. It's a constant process.
        Nov 22, 2015
    7. Milena
      Milena
      Ugh I need someone who can really teach me to make a hud :/
      2. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        I want an HUD too, especially since I'm using a Ring Menu script.
        Nov 20, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Ok, give me 3 hours at the most to finish up some things IRL, (This my facebook, I shouldnt be on here right now! :p and I will put up a lovely tutorial for you all. I might even, with some luck, make it so you can bind a key to call up the new HUD/Menu...but then I think of Luna. (the tut I will put up uses eventing.)
        Nov 20, 2015
      4. Milena
        Milena
        I was talking about plugin scripting more though :o
        Nov 20, 2015
    8. Milena
      Milena
      Pulling an all nigher with the online people here to learn scripting ^_^
    9. Milena
      Milena
      If something happens to be the same at the same time, does that mean none of them is original as they are identical to each other?
      1. Haydeos
        Haydeos
        question seems too deep to get into, IMO
        Nov 17, 2015
    10. Milena
      Milena
      Have you played the original Silent Hill? Do you think that SH1 and SH2 were purely psychological, and that the monsters Harry and James actually faced were, their own delusions and symbolism of their feelings?
      1. Kes
        Kes
        This is inviting detailed discussion. As such, it does not belong in Status Updates. Please start a thread in General Lounge is you want to go into this.
        Nov 16, 2015
    11. Milena
      Milena
      Without the people in this community and the kind moderators, I wonder, I never really made any progress on my projects at all.
    12. Milena
      Milena
      What can you say about Jonathan Blow?
    13. Milena
      Milena
      I find the minions really cute, but I never watched any Despicable Me movies.
    14. Milena
      Milena
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        *facepalms*
        Nov 12, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      3. Leo Epitav
        Leo Epitav
        Shouldn't this be illegal. Who in the right mind would do that. Is this a joke?
        Nov 12, 2015
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        That is horrible. Got to give the man props though for the letter and arcade machine drop. That was pretty ba.
        Nov 12, 2015
    15. Milena
      Milena
      Surprising how MV script master list is getting updated every day :o
      1. Neo Soul Gamer
        Neo Soul Gamer
        It's a wonderful thing. :)
        Nov 12, 2015
    16. Milena
      Milena
      I noticed that plugin users mostly like to see flashy scripts and eye candy more than the badass and amazing plugins done by veteran and new scripters that changes gameplay or extends the engine to its full potential.
      2. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        Why make a good game or anything that requires effort when you get far more attention with flashy screenshots?
        Nov 11, 2015
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Lily, I fear that may be the general design choice for games these days, and not just by small developers.
        Nov 11, 2015
      4. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        And why flashy screenshots would be incompatible with a Good game, or would require no effort?
        Nov 11, 2015
    17. Milena
      Milena
      "When Ghandi proposed the "Non-Violence", he didn't know how fun it is on killing stuff." - Raj Koothrapalli (playing Star Trek Online)
    18. Milena
      Milena
      I always keep a record of helpful people on this forum and listed them on my profile, so if anyone is in need of help, maybe other people can ask them too. ^^
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        Thank you! :D
        Nov 10, 2015
      3. Milena
        Milena
        Don't worry, I update it everytime, if I see you helping people around, I will add you :D
        Nov 10, 2015
      4. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        thanks guysss
        Nov 10, 2015
    19. Milena
      Milena
      Shout out to Zalerinian and Mellye :) Thanks for being helpful. It's great to know that there are many awesome people here, including Shaz, Estriole, Mithran and DoubleX. You all make this forum an awesome place to stay and learn things.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        thank you :) We try :)
        Nov 10, 2015
    20. Milena
      Milena
      Although hard, I find the scripting now, challenging than ever.
  • About

First Language:
    Irish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A