Milena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am critically confused. Are the Acquire DLCs free to use for Commercial use? Because one of the DLCs they provided are under their site, with a name, voice actor, etc. It seems they are already established characters, Are we free to alter them?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Do you have a link to what these are?
    Does someone remember the name of this NES horizontal shooter where at each start of the level a girl strikes a gong and shows you the stage number? The player can also turn into three forms, the plane, another plane and a robot. I can't remember the name of this game. Someone here might have played it and may know the name. 
    trouble time
    trouble time
    Is it one of the Parodius games maybe?
    What's your view with Yellow Fever?
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Yellow Fever, the terrible disease? Or Yellow Fever, as in the state of mind in which an individual is highly attracted to oriental and/or Asians?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    If its Yellow Fever for Asians. I think it's okay but I would not use the specific Asian dating sites as most of them seem like scams especially the ones where you talk to the girls overseas.
    This is a plague we all must remove: 
    Milena
    Milena
    There's nothing wrong on liking, but just watch the video to see what cancer the person is spreading.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Every other word is bleep this and bleep that. Sounds like an angry rant video. Plenty of them out there. Seems to be a new fad.
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    I don't understand. How is he "spreading cancer"? Isn't he just talking about a show he likes?
    It's ironic that Spongebob teaches about Imagination more than how your professors should be doing.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Professors should be teaching you about imagination? 
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Imagination is important; but its definitely not something that needs to be taught in school. That's more of a parents/personal journey kind of thing. School is for facts, understanding conventional knowledge. If you ask me we need less abstract concepts in education, not more.
    This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer.
    Bad Documentation is just an excuse to refuse accepting that you don't know it. I mean, you can just say I need to learn this, got to see some textbooks and tutorials online! But you won't do that, instead, whine and whine, until someone slams it in for you.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    There's no better documentation than the code itself :)
    orlando
    That's incorrect. A proper documentation would be made with something like doxygen and would provide a proper way to navigate all the classes with extensive descriptions.

Some people like the fairy tale of code that is so well-written, it doesn't need any comments or documentation, but beyond the most trivial code that's simply not a real thing.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Well, I live in a fairy tale then.
    If it's an attractive guy dancing, it's called artistic and hot, if its an average man he's a pervert and an offender. If it's an attractive woman dancing, it's called a dance, if its not, it's called abomination. Double standards, people.
    I wonder, why did most game companies back in the 80s and the 90s never made any horror games like we have now in rpg maker horror games. Were there no ideas of a good horror game? Was anyone not thinking of a new idea? All we had was arcadey type of horror games.
    Milena
    Milena
    I played a translated version of Sweet Home. It is a good horror game, but still has that RPG turn based battle system.
    meowchelle
    meowchelle
    Towards the ends of the 90s there were quite a few horror games (I think Sweet Home was Capcom's base for Resident Evil?), but in the 80s games were barely starting to have graphics and that might have been a huge limiting factor.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    You should google 80s and 90s horror games. There's actually more than people think - even with the severe graphical limitations. :)
    Seeing there are Ghost pokemons like Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar, they are immortal pokemons then, aren't they, since they're already dead, they can't die again.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @EliteKilljoy - some are.

Yamask's pokedex entry -Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. (from Black)
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    @Tai

I was referring to the Ghost Marowak you fight in R/B/G/Y in Pokemon Tower.
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    @Tai I could swear that the Cubones wear the skulls of their dead mothers... (I am not making this up.)
    If there is something you really don't know and you really want to know how to do it, what motivational practices do you mostly do, which will lead you to get yourself interested on the subject matter more thoroughly and possibly even finish that certain thing you want to know and acquire it? Say for example, something you can't figure out in your scripting?
    noctiluca
    noctiluca
    Google search. :p It's easier to learn through YouTube, though, for me, so I do that too if I have time to watch videos. But for researchy things I use google, or go to a bookstore.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    First thing I start with is trying to figure out whether or not I only desire the outcome or I'm actually interested in learning the process entirely. There are a million things I'd love to just know, not nearly as many that I want to invest my time in to learn :)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Agree with Zortik.

Decide if you truly wish to learn it. Everybody has something that they Want to end up Wanting to learn.

If you truly wish to learn it, then you would not have to get yourself interested in the subject in the first place you already would be).
    Do seriously guys from here think that a Tactical Battle System is a month's work? o_O That even takes a lot of months to make, even so, still buggy. You don't expect to create a topic 1 month and then ask for an update month later. :/
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Yeah. Tactical seems even more complicated since it involves rewriting a lot of things. Yanfly, go work on projectiles action sequence 4 :p
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Yanfly - Who said you had time to do anything but make Plug-ins?

The entitled are waiting. :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Are they bumping it because there hasn't been a response yet? Maybe they just want to keep bringing it up until it gets someone to actually say they'll do it. I don't think too many "make me a battle system" requests ever get filled, unless you're willing to pay for it, and even then it's doubtful.
    I really don't know what's the charm in character creation. It doesn't amuse me one bit. I still love where you play an RPG where you follow the story of a character. WRPG never got any charms on me.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I myself rather have a defined character to play as. I understand the appeal of being and avatar of yourself in an adventure, but it really chips a ton of off potential character growth and even story.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I like games where you create the protagonist.

But I do feel story driven games are being ignored far to hard right now.

Variety is awesome and makes more people get the type of games they want. I hate the current "me too" game development going on right now.
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    depends on the type of game. if its an RPG that puts you the player in the shoes of the character, then yes, I'd rather be able to customize the character or characters. there's room for plenty of variety under the RPG umbrella.
    Let's say for example that Death Note is real. Suppose you were able to pick up one and the Death God said you can do anything with it. What would you exactly do?
    BlackLiquidSorrow
    BlackLiquidSorrow
    Kill Donald Trump, then make the death God erase my memories.
    Prodigy 1216
    Prodigy 1216
    I wish I can make my imagination became animation. No more sprites just plain imagination.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I'd go on a wacky indiana jones style adventure and ultimately it would end up in a sealed box next to the ark of the covenant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon