Milena
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2018

Share This Page

Milena

The woman of many questions, Female, from Ireland

Veteran

This is probably the most hilarious interview you can hear about a developer and a reviewer. Jan 17, 2016

Milena was last seen:
Mar 27, 2018
    1. Milena
      Milena
      How can my friend contact the forum admins if the account is not available for access or banned? My friend wants to speak to Shaz.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        If they are banned for suspected use of a pirated engine, they need to send a support question (via the Support > Contact Us > Sales or Technical Support link) with their proof of purchase.

I cannot un-ban people. Only the admins can do that.
        Dec 26, 2014
    2. Milena
      Milena
      Are we allowed to say, sell our games at Game Cons considering our characters or characters in the game were from the DS Pack?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Yes u can use store stuff in commercial releases
        Dec 25, 2014
      2. Milena
        Milena
        Yay, thanks for the reply.
        Dec 25, 2014
      3. EternalShadow
        Dec 25, 2014
    3. Milena
      Milena
      Any new things about RPG Maker? Any new RPG Maker this 2015?
    4. Milena
      Milena
      Omori is made in RPG maker. On Kickstarter, they mentioned a goal to make it in the 3DS and Vita. Can anyone enlighten me, is RPG Maker embedded to work with such console? If so, is it a shared middleware?
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        if you read it: "The reason for the high-cost goal is that since this game will be created in RPGMaker, we will basically have to recreate the whole game from scratch in order to port it to these systems. It's difficult and time-consuming, but definitely possible; and we are proud to announce that we have a very capable team to do the job."
        Oct 12, 2014
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        They already said how they're gonna do it, they're gonna rebuild it from scratch..
        Oct 12, 2014
      3. Milena
        Milena
        Awww I missed that part. Sorry.
        Oct 12, 2014
    5. Milena
      Milena
      I just noticed when you export all tilesets while you are still making your game (including the RTP), an error would occur.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        ....????
        Oct 5, 2014
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Guaranteed.
        Oct 5, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        That USED to happen to me, but last time I tried it, it actually worked! Before that I had to do them one at a time.
        Oct 6, 2014
    6. Milena
      Milena
      May I ask how can I be a famouse game making hobbyist aside from of course announcing to the world I make games in RPG Maker? :v
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shion Kreth
        Shion Kreth
        Hobbyists are the only true artists, and true artists make the best works.
        Sep 30, 2014
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Make games that are will be remembered. :)
        Sep 30, 2014
      4. TwilightTeddiez
        TwilightTeddiez
        Start from the bottom and build up your portfolio. Create memorable games, Work on other projects even. Everything gets you closer and closer to the top. I am hoping to fund a few projects I've seen on the RM Forums after I've figured out the full cost of my game. :)
        Sep 30, 2014
    7. Milena
      Milena
      The tiger mauled the man who jumped in his territory. The tiger didn't actually do anything at first. People started throwing stones at the tiger which alerted him and thus mauling that person. The person dies. People: BLAME THE ANIMAL! Are humans really this stupid?
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        The dead guy is never the bad guy. Get high, get behind the wheel of a race car, crash and walk out of your car on an ACTIVE TRACK, get hit and everyone calls the guy who hit you a murderer. The only real difference is humans get trials to sort out the guilty from the tragic and animals do not.
        Sep 29, 2014
      3. Milena
        Milena
        The thing is, there's a sign that says the guy should not go on to the top...and he went there, causing him to fall and go under the lair of that tiger. Who is at fault according to the trial / judge? The animal. Not the human. The ones at fault is the human not the animal. The stupid human.
        Sep 29, 2014
      4. Shion Kreth
        Shion Kreth
        People turn on anyone or anything they don't like or don't agree with; be it an animal or 'stupid people'. *nudge nudge*
        Sep 29, 2014
    8. Milena
      Milena
      Need money for college. Need college for job. Need job for money. Need experience for job. Need job for experience. Need car for job. Need job for car. Who invented this system?
      2. esby
        esby
        The Scottish system is even better, the course fees are essentially free and you only need to pay back if you took out a loan to cover living costs. If you're from a poorer background you also get a bursary up to £200 every month which doesn't need to be paid back.
        Sep 29, 2014
      3. CodeRad
        CodeRad
        @Esbie yep you can get quite a lot of extra money from bursarys here too, as long as your family earns below certain amount of money. But the first part about only paying fees if you took loan to cover living costs is awesome.
        Sep 29, 2014
      4. Onomotopoeia
        Onomotopoeia
        So if art should imitate life, does this mean I could make a game using Milena's statement as a basis? Probably, but nah, it might break a sane man...
        Sep 29, 2014
    9. Milena
      Milena
      In the hype of Final Fantasy 15.
      2. Milena
        Milena
        that's what the western community says. But Asian Community still honors FF. Actually, they are more looking for those classical JRPGs, like FF, as opposed to the overused First Person Shooters that actually bores people including me.
        Sep 25, 2014
      3. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Haha, I love FPS, CoD isn't as bad as people say, the story is quite good in Modern Warfare but thats about it. :| I'm kind of person who doesn't really pick a favorite genre, anything cool goes. The new FF looks amazing, I'm just hoping its going to be better than previous ones, I didn't care much for Lightning. This one though, looks promising. :)
        Sep 26, 2014
      4. Sailerius
        Sailerius
        @Arin: I feel the opposite, really. Every Tales game to come out has been progressively more overhyped and dull. Every FF starting with X has been better and better. XV looks fantastic.
        Sep 26, 2014
    10. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      lol no i am not Enu xD! I mean I develop the current update because enu don't update it anymore (because he don't see the point to update the battle system XD) when I mean principal updater I mean for the english version :3! I bugfix and update journey system xD
    11. Milena
      Milena
      If I buy the High Fantasy Pack, can I actually rename the name of the characters? I've seen some users, but I don't know if they retained the names.\
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Why would you not be able to? Everything still has to be places in the database manually, I rename all of the resources anyway for my own reference.
        Sep 14, 2014
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I don't...see why not? It'd be rather ludacris to put such terms on ANY pack, IMHO
        Sep 14, 2014
    12. Milena
      Milena
      When you request a script, look at the suggested solutions, don't insist what you want. The moderators and people are helping you to achieve your request. Seriously, do these people really look at the mod's / member's answers?
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        @Zeriab Lol, *hugs*
        Sep 13, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        :D

meh ... if we feel often enough that you're not listening to the answers we give, we'll just stop giving them.
        Sep 13, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Can't wait to read through the forum updates now and see which thread this is in reference to. I wonder if it's yet another person who's been kicked off and come back again for another round, without learning their lesson ... that's always fun ;)
        Sep 13, 2014
    13. Milena
      Milena
      is Shanghai from RMVX community still around?
      1. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        I have sent an email =]
        Sep 10, 2014
    14. Milena
      Milena
      What's the original Japanese name of the RMXP Characters? is it really Aluxes or Arshes?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        There is no 'x' or 'es' in Japanese... Likely neither.
        Sep 4, 2014
    15. Milena
      Milena
      is dell a good laptop?
      2. NPC
        NPC
        Asus has the best motherboards, and even beeter laptops. They're my first pick.
        Aug 28, 2014
      3. deilin
        deilin
        lol. Asus isn't sold anywhere near where I live. No wonder I haven't heard of it.
        Aug 28, 2014
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Asus, is indeed solid. Look around online, Every laptop in my house is Asus (and I have like 4) and they all were very solid machines.
        Aug 28, 2014
    16. Milena
      Milena
      So many questions about RGSS3...and thankful for those who are answering me. Especially Mithran and Shaz :D
    17. Milena
      Milena
      What does Floor Damage rate do in RMVXAce?
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Takes away HP every time a player steps on them... like poisonous water or spikes... or... corrosive goo. Whatever it is.

Hope this helps!
        Aug 14, 2014
      2. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        -20 damage per step by default.
        Aug 14, 2014
      3. BoluBolu
        BoluBolu
        I mean -10 damage, 2 is a typo, sorry.
        Aug 14, 2014
    18. Milena
      Milena
      What are the official family names of the RTP characters in VX Ace? o_O
      2. ??????
        ??????
        I think it was the surname Milena was meaning, like Eric Ericson or Natalie Nottingham or whatever...
        Aug 13, 2014
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ^^ thats what i thought too...
        Aug 13, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        You could just add prefixes or suffixes, like 'Eric The Brave' or 'Rick The Racist' or whatever :)
        Aug 13, 2014
    19. Milena
      Milena
      To see that one of the people you admire is so wrongly seen by some people is just as depressing as it should be.
    20. Milena
  • About

First Language:
    Irish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A