Milk Bar Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder is it only me who feels post-IGMC burnout?
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Thanks for the advice @Ms Littlefish I'm definitely binging on some dvds tomorrow, blankets on! :) Enjoy the Sims vegging @Llareian ! You're tough @IAmJakeSauvage. I'll make a longer break, last 3-4 days of crunch were bordering on insane. I need a lot of sleep and just some time off to be able to see from the distance, what to improve (there's a lot!) and where to go with all of my ideas.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I have the opposite! I can't seem to sleep at all, to excited!!!!! I think I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last two days and I'm still not tired.
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Milk Bar Prophet
    @just1witness maybe you should continue working on your game (or the next one) then? I had the same, two ~20h working days and mostly 18h-19h ones last week, and near the end I constantly though 'I'm too old for this'. Now I'm just relieved, even though I made a massive error (deleted Actor1.png from the database *facepalm*) at least I submitted *something* which can be played from the beginning to the end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson