Milk Bar Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder is it only me who feels post-IGMC burnout?
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Thanks for the advice @Ms Littlefish I'm definitely binging on some dvds tomorrow, blankets on! :) Enjoy the Sims vegging @Llareian ! You're tough @IAmJakeSauvage. I'll make a longer break, last 3-4 days of crunch were bordering on insane. I need a lot of sleep and just some time off to be able to see from the distance, what to improve (there's a lot!) and where to go with all of my ideas.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I have the opposite! I can't seem to sleep at all, to excited!!!!! I think I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last two days and I'm still not tired.
    Milk Bar Prophet
    Milk Bar Prophet
    @just1witness maybe you should continue working on your game (or the next one) then? I had the same, two ~20h working days and mostly 18h-19h ones last week, and near the end I constantly though 'I'm too old for this'. Now I'm just relieved, even though I made a massive error (deleted Actor1.png from the database *facepalm*) at least I submitted *something* which can be played from the beginning to the end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekonix