Recent content by Milu

1. Milu

Krystek's Battlers(Updated 17.10.18)

I like the colours of those new battlers!
  2. Milu

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Nothing particular. I just had been looking at it too long and wanted other opinions, so thank you for the critical opinion. :) (Also, I'm not a professional, and people generally don't seem to comment graphics that much in the MV resources section, so I'm interested to know what people think.)
  3. Milu

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I've been working on a basic large sword on the ground/table/whatever. It's been difficult to get the hilt and blade look right. I think I'm getting close...? Here's a comparison to some edited RMMV weapons that I'm also using in my game:
  4. Milu

Milu's edits and original resources

Added some things today, I didn't have time to add more but will add later... EDIT: Okay, I've uploaded most of my new graphics now. Next time I'll probably add tools, food, plants, etc.
  5. Milu

Something new this time: stone walls and rounded cave walls. :)
  6. Milu

I now have so many almost completed graphics that I'll probably keep adding more here in the near future. Now there's a flame spirit/monster or something here, an edit of the RMMV flame graphics. And I made a hat icon from the scratch. EDIT: Hat is now a bit more hat, less UFO. :D
  7. Milu

Now I've made new pants and added a carpet, 3 different colors. I'll edit some walls next, because I need a few alternative ones that make sense in my game world...
  8. Milu

Thank you for the encouragement! :) I added more windows and made better versions of a few of them. Now they should match the edited A2 tiles better.
  9. Milu

I fixed a floor, reorganized, and added a few floors and carpets. EDIT: And a butterfly! EDIT2: Procrastinated (though I should be writing) and added more butterflies.
  10. Milu

Yes. I'm making graphics for my games and I'll try to post most of them here, because I produce lots of extras that I don't need myself :)
  11. Milu

Hi everyone! I would like to share my work here. I started using Rpg Maker in 2018 and hadn't drawn pixel graphics in 10 years, but it's surprisingly fun. I'll try add new graphics, maybe not regularly, but probably at least once or twice per month. These are edits of RMMV graphics, unless I...
  12. Milu

Mion Music

I like these, thank you for sharing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles2020