Freelance artist, character designer, and Japanese speaker; currently preparing for art school in Osaka (April 2019). Loves cute things and yummy food; mainly sweets and anything involving noodles. Can't handle anything even slightly spicy.

(* ‘ω‘*)ノ 宜しきゅ~ん♡
Birthday
December 27
Website
http://mimi-min.com
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interests
Art (esp. character design), Japanese linguistics, game development, yummy food, cute things.

Contact

Twitter
mimiminart

Signature

Website || Twitter || Café Minou
I do art things and help run Café Minou, a Discord server for artists.
Stop by and say hello if that's your thing!
日本語もおkです☆

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyky