Recent content by mimi-min

1. mimi-min

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Thank you for your response! That's totally fair, it would be insane to try and make a plugin compatible with every other plugin out there. I'm mostly concerned about the clickable events, since it's a major component of what I'm working on, so I'll see if I can figure out what's causing the...
  2. mimi-min

Just checking, since I think it wouldn't notify you when an edit is made @xilefian ; Is it better for you to bring up problems on GitHub? Or perhaps somewhere else? If there's any way I could help you figure things out, I would be super happy to.
  3. mimi-min

It's been two years since I've touched RMMV, and I have no idea what I'm doing....

It's been two years since I've touched RMMV, and I have no idea what I'm doing....
  4. mimi-min

I'm having a compatibility issue with Mouse System Ex; when Altimit Pixel Movement is "on", I can no longer activate events by clicking on them, regardless of load order. Disabling the mouse setting for this plugin doesn't solve the issue (though ideally turning this off wouldn't be required...
  5. mimi-min

Mouse System Ex

Edit: Turns out, it's a plugin compatibility issue... When I disabled Altimit Pixel Movement it started working. Oh well....
  6. mimi-min

Orange Time System

Hey, it was mentioned on the first page to use "OrangeTimeSystem.hour = 6;" to change the time to a specific one, but it doesn't seem to be working. I haven't used RPG Maker in ages (about two years) so I can't remember how these things work; do I put it as a Plugin Command like this? The...
  7. mimi-min

Visual Equipment!

This seems really useful! I tried out the demo, but got killed in the fight against yourself thingy, :( Pretty funny though overall!  I'm wondering if you managed to fix the delay when updating the faces. It seems like you're pretty busy, though. Let me know if there's anything I can do to...
  8. mimi-min

Hello Quasi, I'm really excited to try some of your plugins, but I was hoping to look at your...

Hello Quasi, I'm really excited to try some of your plugins, but I was hoping to look at your website, which says "Error establishing a database connection". Of course I can look through the forums, but I thought it might be good to let you know of the problem. Thank you!
  9. mimi-min

EST - RegionMapLoader

Is it possible to use this plugin to swap single tiles out individually? Or does it just change all tiles of that region?
  10. mimi-min

Self Variables

I'm not sure I understand correctly, I'm getting confused with all the numbers. Is it possible to explain it in a different way, maybe using *A*, *B*, *C* for the "eventId" in this example? Sorry, I'm kind of slow. Would it be possible to alter an event's variables based on an event Id that's...
  11. mimi-min

Can an event have it's own set of variables?

Sorry, I didn't know it would have to be a plugin so I posted it in the normal thread. I did some searching but I couldn't really find anything, thanks for giving me some tips; it took a while but I finally found one! Yeah, I just found it! Thank you so much :)
  12. mimi-min

Can an event have it's own set of variables?

I'm currently using Hudell's plugin that copies events from another map to a certain location. I was wondering if it's possible for an event to have a set of variables tied to itself to be used like "properties"; and I don't just mean self-switches. For example, if I wanted to know an event's...
  13. mimi-min

Orange Custom Events

Yeah, it (both the ID setting and the save) works now! Thank you so much! :D It even uses the ID if it's something like 1005. Awesome! Edit: Ah, the IDs do reset if you leave the map. But the objects themselves do stay there. I think I remember something being mentioned about that being the...
  14. mimi-min

Orange Custom Events

That didn't help it at all, unfortunately. :( Also, it doesn't seem like using "save" at the end keeps the objects there when leaving and returning to the map, either. What it looks like right now: copy event 1 from map 1 to position [11] [12] with id 99 save Would it be easier if I...
  15. mimi-min

Orange Custom Events

Sorry for posting again, but I tested what I wanted to try and I don't think it worked. Not sure if this is a bug or I'm misunderstanding how it works. So I'm using copy event 1 from map 1 to position [11] [12] with id 099 and then testing the snippet you gave to pull the event's ID (I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
jaynightwolf wrote on GalacticGod's profile.
hello GALACTICGOD I loved your characters especially the super heroes, I am new to this rpg program and I would like to know if you have more characters from DC comics, be they villains or heroes
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radioactivesilverback