Recent content by Mint69420

1. CGMZ Infinite Balloons

It was ticked but I got confused with the instructions. It's now working. Thanks
  2. How to add more balloons?

Hi, I've already added another set of balloons to the Balloon.PNG file however ingame the User-defined only goes from 1 to 5. Is there a way to increase it? I know there's an MV plugin, but I wasn't sure if it worked for MZ. I tried searching it on Yanify site but didn't see one for MZ. Thanks
  3. CGMZ Infinite Balloons

Hi, I'm receiving the below error message when I enable the plugin: My version of MZ is 1.2.1. I tried placing the plugin at bottom and top, but neither worked. Thanks.
  4. Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi Eric, Great stuff I see you have on the site. I don't suppose you have a link to all of the files? I'd prefer to download everything than having to manually click each one. Thanks.
  5. RMMZ How to display icons on the screen at all times?

No clue if this was a plugin request or not. I thought it'd be something implemented in the engine. Thanks though.
  6. RMMZ How to display icons on the screen at all times?

Thank you very much! I will take a look at this.
  7. RMMZ How to display icons on the screen at all times?

Hi, For example, I like to display the clock, book, and wallet in the bottom right corner of the screen and it can be accessed by the click of a button or pressing a key on the keyboard. I have the icons, but unsure what needs to be done to have them displayed. I tried searching around but...
  8. DLC Generator parts for MZ?

I'm glad I don't have to create a thread on this as well. I don't know what happened at launch when MZ came out but I would've imagined having more character parts, or DLC because I want to move on with my project but put off by the lack of parts to use and the clothes available now are not the...
  9. Requesting tilesets from artist

Oh, I thought they were made by MalibuDarby/pixeljustice. On the Twitter profile, it shows a pic of a dude. Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I knew it'd be costly but I wouldn't of imagine it be that much! At least I got an understanding of it. I have checked out the Resource section but...
  10. Requesting tilesets from artist

Hi, I really like Horror City tileset found on Itch.io, but I require more variations of it to improve my project. Is it safe to ask an artist to create a similar tileset seeing as it's their own works and not Horror City work? Also, how much does an artist charge to create a tileset?
  11. Recommend modern tileset for MZ/MV?

Sorry, I accidentally deleted MV/MZ from the title XD Either be fine.
  12. Recommend modern tileset for MZ/MV?

Hi, I'm currently using Horror City Tile packs and curious to know if there any other tileset out there similar? Also, where can I find character assets that wear modern clothing? I'm finding it difficult to come across it.
  13. Voluspa Tiles (tiles, supporting characters etc.)

These tilesets are beautiful. How on earth are they not on Steam DLC's??
  14. Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Ah, I see. That's what you meant then in the guide. I couldn't wrap my head around it my bad. Well, I guess I'll stick to using 48x48. Too many hoops I'm jumping through to get 32x32 to work. Thanks and great map editor.
  15. Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Hi Hudell, Thanks to GuttyKreum I was able to find your useful tool which I look forward to using for my project. Please can you walk me through on how to decrease the game default 48x48 tileset to allow me to use his 32x32 tileset? I got both plugins and the first thing I did was to edit the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem