MiracleMare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really shouldn't be drinking AND searching horse classifieds online.. because chances are kinda high that after some liquid courage, I would buy one :3 My husband would kill me.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Horses are awesome, but they are bloody expensive to take care of to.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    about 20% expensive as a human child per year.
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Yep. Depends if you keep 'em at home or a boarding facility but either way, lots of money.
    Ever have those days where no matter what you create/do it just feels wrong and you scrap it? -.-
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Winter is actually linked to different stuff like feeling unmotivated and things because you lack the usual vitamins you get from the sun. Hang in there, though! And treat yourself to something nice to make up for the gloomy weather.
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Very true! I'll just cuddle up with my dog and tea... and the internet lol
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yes this is why I keep multiple versions of graphical work so I can have ones to "sacrifice".
    Looks like I tried to attempt mapping after a few new years drinks... oh boy, damage control time.
    Arin
    Arin
    I have to drink an excessive amount of wine before I finally decide to start mapping. xP
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    I should have thought to screen shot it before I fixed it. Darn lol
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Bomber has a point... I think nearly everyone I know has a recording of me trying to do something drunk... -_- Definitely would have liked to see the drunk map, though. xD
    Modifying RTP tiles is so satisfying. Looks like I found what I'll be doing til the New Years Party > :)
    Listening to a documentary about Great White Sharks while spriting... nice Sunday evening I think.
    Solo
    Solo
    I haven't been to the beach since I watched a Jaws marathon years ago... it was the first time I'd seen any of the movies. My parents and I were on vacation and some channel just so happened to be running a "Don't Go In The Water" marathon... XP
    Solo
    Solo
    Oh, and I don't know that the marathon has any correlation to me not going in the water; could just be a coincidence, is all. ;D
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Yeah Jaws definitely had a similar impact on me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rubbun