MiracleMare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really shouldn't be drinking AND searching horse classifieds online.. because chances are kinda high that after some liquid courage, I would buy one :3 My husband would kill me.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Horses are awesome, but they are bloody expensive to take care of to.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    about 20% expensive as a human child per year.
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Yep. Depends if you keep 'em at home or a boarding facility but either way, lots of money.
    Ever have those days where no matter what you create/do it just feels wrong and you scrap it? -.-
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Winter is actually linked to different stuff like feeling unmotivated and things because you lack the usual vitamins you get from the sun. Hang in there, though! And treat yourself to something nice to make up for the gloomy weather.
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Very true! I'll just cuddle up with my dog and tea... and the internet lol
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yes this is why I keep multiple versions of graphical work so I can have ones to "sacrifice".
    Looks like I tried to attempt mapping after a few new years drinks... oh boy, damage control time.
    Arin
    Arin
    I have to drink an excessive amount of wine before I finally decide to start mapping. xP
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    I should have thought to screen shot it before I fixed it. Darn lol
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Bomber has a point... I think nearly everyone I know has a recording of me trying to do something drunk... -_- Definitely would have liked to see the drunk map, though. xD
    Modifying RTP tiles is so satisfying. Looks like I found what I'll be doing til the New Years Party > :)
    Listening to a documentary about Great White Sharks while spriting... nice Sunday evening I think.
    Solo
    Solo
    I haven't been to the beach since I watched a Jaws marathon years ago... it was the first time I'd seen any of the movies. My parents and I were on vacation and some channel just so happened to be running a "Don't Go In The Water" marathon... XP
    Solo
    Solo
    Oh, and I don't know that the marathon has any correlation to me not going in the water; could just be a coincidence, is all. ;D
    MiracleMare
    MiracleMare
    Yeah Jaws definitely had a similar impact on me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Hello RPG Maker Community!, I am BIGHORN13 and playing RPG is one of my passion. I am planning to build my first RPG Project using RPG MV just for fun while in my spare time. So I just joined because I am interested to learn about fundamentals in RPGM from this community. That might guide me to improve my knowledge and skills in building a game. Its my pleasure to be here.
Happy (early) Halloween haha
This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahliaz