Recent content by MirageV

1. MirageV

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

It was curious about this, so I tried it with Moghunter's MV Picture Gallery and it actually functions 100% correctly. ...Well, technically. The windows appear on screen like this, which made me snort. And this is how the same setup appears in MV at the same resolution. I wonder if it's...
  2. MirageV

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

@Archeia Hullo, there's my entry. As it were. RMN link for now since the RMW thread is moderating. :VXA4: Demo: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10404/
  3. MirageV

RMVXA [RSW] Sacred Earth - Desire

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK
  4. MirageV

Random Art Thread

Some pixels.
  5. MirageV

My is broken mfw this week all English.

My is broken mfw this week all English.
  6. MirageV

I think the point being made is that it's working in MV. Not that it's some revolutionary new...

I think the point being made is that it's working in MV. Not that it's some revolutionary new tool or animation method.
  7. MirageV

Random Art Thread

Sometimes I do things.
  8. MirageV

Naia.

Naia.
  9. MirageV

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

I remember when this was called Crisis METEOR waaaaaaay back in the day. I still have that tech demo too I think. Your skills and this project have both come a long way from back then. I'll be forever looking forward to this. 
  10. MirageV

Random Art Thread

WIP WIP WIP...yep.
  11. MirageV

RPG Maker MV?

You know... If there was a new RTP, it's not like the old RTP would actually go anywhere. It wouldn't simply vanish into the ether. You can use RTP resources across makers, and with the veritable mountain of RTP resources amassed during the VXA era, people surely wouldn't leave it all behind...
  12. MirageV

Is there a way to alter the properties of "Defend"?

RPG Maker 2003 does not handle guard with a skill.
  13. MirageV

I wouldn't use a state for that. It's rather clunky as you've experienced. Instead of doing that, try this. In the battle event, when a character defends, run a variable operation of this equation: Max HP * Percentage / 100 = Result So if Max HP is 124, multiplying that by 5 and then dividing...
  14. MirageV

how would i go about making this skill?

This is actually possible. It's roundabout, but it's possible. In a monster troop tab, make sure your trigger looks like this. And then inside the event itself, set a variable to record the character's current MP. As well as turn on a specific switch. Create a second page and set the...
  15. MirageV

You can always check on 'Mighty Guard' in the character database tab. It will divide damage by 3 instead of 2 if I recall correctly. But otherwise, you will need to use events to create additional defend features such as healing HP or MP, or anything else. Just make sure you turn on Mighty Guard...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408