Recent content by Mirai Ko

1. Mirai Ko

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

It seems using an action sequence to move an target actor ID that isn't in the party causes the game to crash. Is there any way around this?
  2. Mirai Ko

I was wondering, are there any functions similar to those of the Selection Control Plugin for MV?
  3. Mirai Ko

RMMZ Equip skill by script for Unagi Tooros Abilitysystem plugin

I stumbled across this plugin but can't seem to get it to work at all. I can't get the ability epuip to show up for any actor. Is there any advice?
  4. Mirai Ko

AP System

I'm not entirely certain, but I believe putting in a negative value will yield the opposite effect.
  5. Mirai Ko

I was wondering if State Counters are supported in any way. I was looking for a way to display specific information to the player. For instance how much damage a poison tick is going to do. Mind you, this is coming from someone who got a lot of use out of State Triggers in MV, and thought...
  6. Mirai Ko

AP System

Is there a way to manually increase an actor's AP?
  7. Mirai Ko

Yes, that's the one. I tried both it and the following one for counting the number of states in a category the battler is affected by, but to no avail. So I'm thinking if there is a way, it must be an updated method.
  8. Mirai Ko

[MihailJP Plug-in] Extension plug-in for analyze skills

Is this it? I'm unsure of which tab to post, though the others seem mostly normal/empty.
  9. Mirai Ko

[MihailJP Plug-in] Extension plug-in for analyze skills

When using the Plugin, the first part displaying parameters and elements works great. However the second page, listing State Susceptibility, lists all States as "[object Object]. I've turned off all other plugins, and don't have anything in the skill or common event besides the plugin command.
  10. Mirai Ko

Is there anyway to get a count of how many of a State Category a battler has? I tried the old Javascript code from Yanfly's State Categories, but it doesn't seem to work.
  11. Mirai Ko

You can use the Weapon Animation Plugin for MZ as well? That's great news!
  12. Mirai Ko

RMMZ Advanced State Triggers

These look interesting. I will check out the demo.
  13. Mirai Ko

RMMZ Skill Lv Up / Skill Upgrade / Skill Enhancement

It sounds like what you want is the <Hide if learned Skill: x> function from VisuStella Skills and States Core. If I'm reading you right, say you learn LV1 Firebolt at lvl 1, then LV2 Firebolt at lvl 2. If you have LV1 Firebolt set to <Hide if learned Skill: LV2 Firebolt>, then the LV1 spell...
  14. Mirai Ko

RMMZ Advanced State Triggers

I was hoping for a plugin that allowed for a state to run code during certain times. Like when a battler takes damage, or in reaction to being targeted. I remember a lot of Yanfly's tips and tricks used these functions that were found in Yanfly's Buffs & States Core.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu