Mirroraculous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
    For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Heck, I've been in this community for two decades now and still have to reach for a reference guide sometimes.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    The simplest things get us stumped the most. That's the way of life xD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You should get used to that feeling. I started programming 30 years ago and it still happens ;)
    Went from almost being ready to fully redux my game to now having issues getting it to even load due to a plugin that should be working..... Hopefully I can fix Dragonbones tomorrow
    So technically I lost all of my "old" Character Generator parts, but I got so many to add that I am pretty sure at this point I have everything I could have wanted back and more..... Also shoutout to Avery, PandaMaru, and Hiddenone, big source of a lot of my recovery resources while I get everything back up and running
    Anyone got any quick suggestions for artists to reach out to with the more traditional RPG Maker MV style and/or akin to Yanfly/Ækashics? Trying to regather a good set of people to work with while I lay out my new ideas and get them together
    Well, back again, once again! Hopefully under a new alias as well once I get that approved. New laptop means no conflicts with MV, and a lot of ways to get back up on my game!
    Reactions: pohutukawa
    Shaz
    Shaz
    By "new alias" do you mean you have created a second profile for the forum? We don't allow duplicate accounts, but you can go to the "How to change your username" thread if you want a rename.
    Mirroraculous
    Mirroraculous
    @Shaz No, I have requested a change in my username, and I am waiting for it to be accepted
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, you've got to submit it through that thread. I don't know if anyone checks the other way of submitting. Maybe that's something that came in with a forum update and we always had to use the thread before.
    The Heroine Character generator parts..... they are amazing! Not as RTP friendly as I'd like, but quite workable and high quality
    Did anybody else get those discounts that they were supposed to get for Golden Week? I've yet to receive mine
    Some of these packs hurt. Not having a sideview battler for some of these characters is just the worst
    Mirroraculous
    Mirroraculous
    @Milennin Probably what I will end up doing. I am considering having somebody work something up, but honestly I'm not sure if I am able to do so (EULA and all that)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Not everyone wants side view battlers. So even packs geared towards actors might not have them
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Plus, not all artists can draw sideview battlers too. So in those cases they will just release what they can draw.
    Just was able to turn my current issue with a few skills atm into a way to try out a unique mechanic for two of my classes, worked wonders!
    Getting SO, SO, close to getting this game to at least a functional demo! Just need to work out the dialogue and perfect the skillsets
    Trying to decide whether I want my romance system to be more visible or whether to get a plugin going to make it more visible. Hmm....
    Working with Terrax Lighting to work out a psuedo-Flash maze has been quite tricky, even tougher when it is supposed to be early game
    Sorting out my OST and organizing my bgm folder so I don't have so many unused themes. A bit easier to organize & use the Yanfly BGM plugins
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RicardodaSilva