Mirroraculous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Balancing bosses can be the most irritating thing, especially depending on how many members in the party there are, even early in the game
    Kvothe
    Kvothe
    That it is true. Many time, bosses play the role on game to make the player continue
    TWings
    TWings
    I'm up to the same challenge on my first boss, with a possible party anywhere between 1 and 4 characters.
    Had no choice but to change the boss parameters accordingly, so it wouldn't be too hard nor too easy.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    An easy way when the party number is uncertain is to have bosses deal weak AoE attacks for the most part. That way, whether the player has only 1 member or all 4, damage scales accordingly, and party size plays a smaller role. However, having more members is always going to have some benefit, mainly because you have more turns at your disposal.
    The amount of bad luck I have had in getting my opening screen commissioned is almost comical at this rate. I suppose it happens though.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7