Recent content by Mirroraculous

1. Mirroraculous

@Timespiraled_RPG I commissioned him for a plugin and have heard back from him

@Timespiraled_RPG I commissioned him for a plugin and have heard back from him
  2. Mirroraculous

Anyone seen Dsiver around?

Anyone seen Dsiver around?
  3. Mirroraculous

I would be curious to see your findings. I will keep an eye out, but if you want to keep me...

I would be curious to see your findings. I will keep an eye out, but if you want to keep me posted, I would love to see what you come up with!
  4. Mirroraculous

Big big ups to @BK-tdm for a fantastic art for my title screen. Put it together with some...

Big big ups to @BK-tdm for a fantastic art for my title screen. Put it together with some Moghunter, still gotta get a cursor and maybe adjust some other stuff, but this is still absolutely amazing.
  5. Mirroraculous

@Restart I will check that, thanks!

@Restart I will check that, thanks!
  6. Mirroraculous

I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative...

I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
  7. Mirroraculous

RMMV Replacing Attacks When Equipping Items

Bumping this. Still don't have a good solution to this and not sure where I could look into the Lunatic Mode script for the above suggestion, so if anyone could help with either a plugin or the suggestion, that would be great!
  8. Mirroraculous

@ATT_Turan I use Weapon Unleash and Passive States already. Weapon Unleash unfortunately does not give what I am looking for, as I am focused on Skills earned through Level Up or Job Points. Now Passive States.... this could be an interesting alternative, but I am not so amazing with Lunatic...
  9. Mirroraculous

Alright, so this is a bit of a weird one, but I want to sort of have it with certain Magical Attacks with this sort of property with attacks where say. Let's say I have "Channel Fire", which adds bonus Fire damage to 1 of my allies' attacks. Well, say then you equip a Dark Tome to the mage with...
  10. Mirroraculous

For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid...

For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
  11. Mirroraculous

RMMV Irina Action Cutin Taking the Whole Screen

So I am trying to make Irina's Action Cutin plugin work together with Unison Attack and at the moment, it is befuddling me. I was trying to use my combination attacks like in the example where these small windows are used. However, it keeps ending up with the result where it takes up the whole...
  12. Mirroraculous

RMMV Dragonbones Not Loading (Uncaught ReferenceError)

So I realized there was a step I totally missed involving editing the index.html and adding two lines within it. I HIGHLY recommend any person who downloads and plans to use Dragonbones to read the Installation Instructions CAREFULLY and follow them as much as possible, I don't remember having...
  13. Mirroraculous

Went from almost being ready to fully redux my game to now having issues getting it to even load...

Went from almost being ready to fully redux my game to now having issues getting it to even load due to a plugin that should be working..... Hopefully I can fix Dragonbones tomorrow
  14. Mirroraculous

RMMV Dragonbones Not Loading (Uncaught ReferenceError)

Bit of an issue with getting Dragonbones to load. I have my "dragonbones_assets" folder in my main game folder, I have my "dragonbones" folder in "libs", but I keep getting this issue. Not sure what else to really say or point out here, I do not have a monster with Dragonbones being used within...
  15. Mirroraculous

So technically I lost all of my "old" Character Generator parts, but I got so many to add that I...

So technically I lost all of my "old" Character Generator parts, but I got so many to add that I am pretty sure at this point I have everything I could have wanted back and more..... Also shoutout to Avery, PandaMaru, and Hiddenone, big source of a lot of my recovery resources while I get...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4