Recent content by Misake

1. Demon Hunter

Can someone tell me the places for the 'weapon of the gods' quest?
  2. RMVXA Yggdrasil Chronicles: A Tale of Cindrivia

Is the sequel out?
  3. RMVXA Yggdrasil Chronicles: A Tale of Cindrivia

P.s because I'm fighting monsters to collect money
  4. RMVXA Yggdrasil Chronicles: A Tale of Cindrivia

Hello, I want to give advice Can you exchange the exp that we got from completing the melody game achievements with gold? Since all my character's level already lvl 99 before even reach the sky city
  5. RMVXA Yggdrasil Chronicles: A Tale of Cindrivia

P.s when I played this game in my father's computer, the exit button (ESC,X) didn't work sometimes
  6. RMVXA Yggdrasil Chronicles: A Tale of Cindrivia

Hi, want to ask Can i make the game's screen mode a bit bigger than the 'not full screen' mode? Its too small and I don't really like playing full screen
  7. Eternal Twilight

Hello, I want to an advice. I'm in the tower where I need to save the elder's daughter and i need to open one of the door to save the prisoners, which one should I save?
  8. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Got stuck again, the nectar thing that we can get from mantis king. Do we got that before we rescue the queen or after? Because when I talk to the mantis king after I rescue the queen, nothing happened
  9. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I played the 1.25 ver. and I got stuck again in keiji's mission after I defeat the 3 guard guarding the castle
  10. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I want to request if you can, could you make a walkthrough of this game when the world change? There are times that I got stuck in the game even though I tried many times to solved it. But if you can't, its okay
  11. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I don't know which version but I download the game in march.
  12. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Help (again) I got stuck, after I save Lena and trying to control the airship the scene got stuck when the world starting to change
  13. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I can, but it seems I can't walk that one
  14. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Its seems like something is wrong with the game. I can't enter the room right side of Garrett. I already tried a lot of times the one you show me T.T
  15. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Can you send the picture of it? I keep trying to see if there's a secret passage but I just can't find it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:
working hard working hard working hard >:)
Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhimsicalFae