Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2019

Followers 1

Student

Share This Page

Misaki

Pikalyze, from Canada

Veteran

Close to finishing Octopath. Have done all the chapters, but running around doing sidequests to prep for the final boss. Feb 12, 2019

Misaki was last seen:
Jul 11, 2019
    1. Misaki
      Misaki
      Close to finishing Octopath. Have done all the chapters, but running around doing sidequests to prep for the final boss.
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Still have to try it sometime... heard a lot of good things about it... but still haven't bit the bullet to try it.
        Feb 12, 2019
    2. Misaki
      Misaki
      Messing around with different game mechanics.
      1. Daena Grey likes this.
    3. Misaki
      Misaki
      TFW when a person you dislike a year later starts spending money on one of your games probably not realizing who I am.
    4. Misaki
      Misaki
      I don't know why I like parrots with random hats as my icon.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    5. Misaki
      Misaki
      Exams tomorrow :|
      1. Matchitza
        Matchitza
        Good luck!
        Jun 22, 2016
    6. Misaki
      Misaki
      Just randomly coming back on the forums from time to time - I want to go back into RPG maker but time constraints x.x
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Do like me and do small bits and pieces. The bulk of my progress comes from about a half an hour a day at lunchtime at work. It's not much, but I do get work done.
        Jun 17, 2016
    7. Misaki
      Misaki
      Am I putting too much work on myself. I'm working on two different game projects(One that recently spiked in popularity and has a fanbase, another that I started when the former was completely dead and want to continue working on), while stacking Physics/Chem/Bio/Calculus this semester and getting community service hours done to graduate?
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        You can only do so much, working on one game even can be pretty taxing. Adding onto that school makes it more so. Are you feeling burnt out? Be sure not to let your schoolwork suffer in order to balance multiple game projects.
        Apr 1, 2016
      2. sabao
        sabao
        Just remember to focus on the more pressing concerns like graduating and the like first. Your other projects don't have a hard deadline or anything, right?
        Apr 1, 2016
      3. Idril
        Idril
        Be sure to keep school in focus. I've ended up in some tight spots before by focusing too much on writing and other stuff - you end up with LESS time for whatever you were trying to do because you have to work extra hard to make up for lost time in school. It's not necessarily too much work as long as you balance it right. Just remember that school should be the priority, something you do first, and pretty much everything else should be done in your spare time - even if just to avoid having to retake courses to get better grades, which will take even more time.

Also - physics, chemistry, biology, AND calculus? That's one heavy courseload, I don't blame you for feeling overworked >.<
        Apr 1, 2016
    8. Misaki
      Misaki
      That moment when one change messes up everything else and you can't revert that change because it's too important. RIP me. :|
    9. Misaki
      Misaki
      Today I just stared in front of my computer screen for about 4 hours looking at reddit instead of studying for exams. Rip me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        relevent:
        Jan 17, 2016
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Also what phil said.
        Jan 17, 2016
      4. Deceius
        Deceius
        I know the feels bro.
        Jan 17, 2016
    10. Misaki
      Misaki
      Welp.. somehow I'm going to make a super-mini rpg that uses no inventory system and is based entirely off switching out equipment from loot. Maybe it'll be a nice new concept... maybe.
      1. Ksi
        Ksi
        I had a game like that on the go at one point - though it was more 'you can choose x amount of items from the loot chest, choose wisely' and based around the build of your character. It's a lot of fun to mess around with new ideas and keep things fresh!
        Jan 8, 2016
    11. Misaki
      Misaki
      Every time I look at one of my old projects I'm crying on the inside realizing what I worked with(A huge mess and mishmash of stuff) for over two years. I wonder how I ever worked with it.
    12. Misaki
      Misaki
      Ok I had to put the Toucan as my avatar because whynot.
    13. Misaki
      Misaki
      Super tired, I feel like I'm about to collapse from all the work I have to do tonight. When due dates are on different dates but become today because of things you have to do tommarow x.x
    14. Misaki
      Misaki
      I realize now that however good I was at making algorithims for a project a year ago doesn't apply to this year x.x
    15. Misaki
      Misaki
      I played Bard on LoL.. won three ranked games in a row by collecting chimes all game.
    16. Misaki
      Misaki
      I just witnessed while playing League why you should never 1v1 a well farmed gangplank with a 7/0 zed. GG
    17. Misaki
      Misaki
      Played some town of salem. A 5 minute restart came up, and everyone instantly said "RANDOM LYNCHES WE MIGHT WIN THIS". Next moment later the witch and the mafioso are lynched and we win the game at the 15 second restart mark.
    18. Misaki
      Misaki
      If Rise of Mythos had more of a F2P element, then it would be a fantastic game to play without paying money :(
    19. Misaki
      Misaki
      Looking at my current project. Then realizing I have exams to study for. Then realizing my current project is much, much, much more interesting than doing my exam review.. then ending up watching streams on twitch.. meep.
      1. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Lol - sounds like me lately. Math homework -> Skype convos -> drawing projects -> random dinosaur .gifs
        Jan 15, 2015
    20. Misaki
      Misaki
      Watching a blizzard.
      1. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        I'm waiting for some snow, the temperature is perfect but I don't see any snow reports yet.
        Nov 20, 2014
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Blizzards are really cool to watch as long as you're somewhere safe and warm and don't have to drive anywhere any time soon.
        Nov 20, 2014
      3. Frostyfirefly
        Frostyfirefly
        Awesome!
        Nov 20, 2014
  • About

Student
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi. I've been working on a RPG for a bunch of my friends as a sort of tribute to nearly eight years with some of them. Hope to get it out soon!

“I am who I am, I am what I have done.” - Marche (FFTA)

Interact