Misaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hatsune Miku! :D

Well, more or less, vocaloid is pretty amazing along with those animations :p .
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Did you watch this year's birthday concert?

For me, this year's concert is the best.

Tell Your World, simply beautiful :)
    Got beat by the AI on Galv's Actor Duel Minigame multiple times while testing out new attacks. Well, at least I got one character ready for my game.
    Spent a couple hours making one character 'balanced' so he isn't a psychopath or useless.
    High Fantasy Resource main party pack... YES! It's in the perfect format for Galv's Actor Battle System!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    check the mega bundle, the party pack might be a part of it... XD
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^sadly it is not... but worth getting as well anyway, also the monster animated packs coming soon, so that's something to look forward to.
    Misaki
    Misaki
    :p . I guess it'll be perfect for my little project involving something awfully similar to SSBB.
    Finally made myself a new siggy made up of some of my favourite anime/manga characters. The middle character... well, if you thought 'He' was sexy in a feminine way, then that's just creepy, but I understand why you would think that way.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    ****, Pikalyze haven't seen you in about a year. How you been?
    Misaki
    Misaki
    Good. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho