Misery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
    Doors should default to player touch for a trigger, makes much more sense than action...
    Reactions: whotfisjojo
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    I mean you could just create a single door exactly how you want it and then copy paste that door whenever you need another door.
    Misery
    Misery
    I'll do that, but for sample maps I'd need to delete them all first...
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    Such is the life of a game developer. Sometimes you gotta do tedious and annoying things.
    So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
    Reactions: ATT_Turan
    Trihan
    Trihan
    What slots would you be filling though? At the point of selecting where the face goes, it needs a file open to insert the face into. If you closed that and made another face, you would no longer have the data from the face before it to insert it.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    You would still need a place to "save" the file unfinished or not, they took this approach to make sure the faceset in progress is actually saved i guess.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    @Trihan It should be near-trivial to keep the faceset loaded in the generator while you work. What other editor of any kind do you use that closes the file every time you save your changes? :stickytongue:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komaSteif