Recent content by Miseryfactory77

1. Miseryfactory77

Sprite Edit for Vibratos aldo needed

I am sure that some of you may be familiar with his work https://twitter.com/vibrato08?lang=en more of which is displayed here http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/. Anyways I liked how sprites for the cover art characters so have started using them anyways I noticed the female characters are all very...
  2. Miseryfactory77

Spritesheet help

lol it is haha but ill try i think if i learned how to parallax i should be able to try and figure this out
  3. Miseryfactory77

Spritesheet help

Hi Everyone I was not sure where to ask this question but I was currently getting into gimp to create and edit resources etc. So anyways because of a certain plugin that I have installed the spritesheets had to be changed. as you can see from & They are 2 different spritesheets now I am...
  4. Miseryfactory77

Wrong Regex Value - Bobstah's Equipment Socketing

I am trying to use this plugin and I really like the concept however this is the first plugin I have used where after reading the help section I am still confused on how things work. I dont know what im supposed to notetag to get this to work its confusing to me. I have a character that has a...
  5. Miseryfactory77

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

yay Your back lol well I was now working on making animations and was going to import the sv actor sprite into the animations but was wondering what dimension I have to scale the image to for it to fit properly. And does this look notated properly would I be able to do this? <target...
  6. Miseryfactory77

Yaya finally a question i know the answer to the thing is sometimes battles are laggy because the game loads the resource for the very first time when the animation is called upon. Afterwards since its already been loaded calling the same animation again does not produce lag because its fresh in...
  7. Miseryfactory77

Ill let you know if I have any problems thanks again im a bit sleepy though gonna take a quick nap lol.
  8. Miseryfactory77

I am a little bit confused though are these going into the actors notes the armours notes or the states notes? and do I have to create a state for the passive state to reference? just putting if (user.id==x){ user.learnSkill(x) } Into the note field of the armour would not work I take it huh?
  9. Miseryfactory77

Yes I want it to check who the user is for adding a specific skill here is the break down Equip type Armour: water shard equipping the water shard ads the skill aquablast aquablast skill type falls under the category magic when actor a has watershard equipped he can use the skill rebirth bubble...
  10. Miseryfactory77

Yes this is to cool I just finished gimping his afterimage as well and it looks amazing haha so this is my last question for the entire day lol. So I am using galvs magic shards plugin and I know you may not be familar with it but essentially it lets you equip shards that can bestow a myriad of...
  11. Miseryfactory77

I get syntax error unexpected token?
  12. Miseryfactory77

Im sorry but you are just 2 awsome lol and no I didnt have his buffs and states core Ill get it and see if that was the problem. Omg your the best it worked wow I dont think making my other characters moves will be this hard. you are so smart I wish I had another move or something I had a...
  13. Miseryfactory77

Okay so my skill double slash is well actually its called rush fang so anyways rush fang is skill 48 and the recoded rush fang named *rush fang is the same however the action effect I have noted twice so in the twin-mirage state I put this in the states notebox <Custom Apply Effect> if...
  14. Miseryfactory77

Gimp Graphic modification help

Ok I think what your saying is I can open the pritesheet up in 2 seperate gimp files. Then I would make one more opaque and move it to a second layer and adjust the position of the sprites then copy the entire image and go to the default untampered spritesheet then paste it on and it will be...
  15. Miseryfactory77

Exactly I will code double slash 2 and I know how to use a state to add a skill but here is the catch. Since this state will alter all of this battlers known skills somehow a check will have to be done to see if he knows skill x and if he does then skill x is replaced with the skill the state...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso