Recent content by mishakoc

1. mishakoc

Tier in ******* & Itch Package

1$ gives you weekly assets and all of the archived ones. Once in a while, there is a new expansion pack that only 5+$ members get itch.io keys for - like the recent Japanese pack, which contains plenty of resources. But you need to be a Patron at the time of the release because the keys expire...
  2. mishakoc

Trying to Match battle backs to certain Areas

You can assign a battle background for a map in its map properties (Specify Battleback). You can also change it using an event command (on 3rd page - Change Battle Back).
  3. mishakoc

One-Time-Only Event Question

I have no idea how your event works but self switches don't get reset when re-entering the map (unless you manually reset them yourself). It doesn't really matter whether you use a self switch or normal switch in this scenario, both are permanent (again, unless you reset them yourself).
  4. mishakoc

*in

*in
  5. mishakoc

Where else is the ampersand used except on programming and names of shops?

Where else is the ampersand used except on programming and names of shops?
  6. mishakoc

The third page of event commands - Change Menu Access

The third page of event commands - Change Menu Access
  7. mishakoc

Terrax Lighting action key for on/off?

@standardplayer oh god, thanks for catching that. Definitely not what I had in mind. :D
  8. mishakoc

Terrax Lighting action key for on/off?

Try Yanfly's Button Common Events, that way you can assign any common even to any button. No need to use two buttons: if switch_flashlight == ON: .....remove the flashlight effect .....switch_flashlight = OFF else .....use the flashlight effect .....switch_flashlight = ON edited spelling...
  9. mishakoc

The distance to someone's heart is not determined by their size, that's just personal preference.

The distance to someone's heart is not determined by their size, that's just personal preference.
  10. mishakoc

It's never late to play Morrowind! Especially with mods. You're right though, all of the...

It's never late to play Morrowind! Especially with mods. You're right though, all of the animations are still super awkward, no matter how much you mod it.
  11. mishakoc

Me too. It's always so awkward when you answer and they tell you that world doesn't revolve...

Me too. It's always so awkward when you answer and they tell you that world doesn't revolve around MV.
  12. mishakoc

@[100859:@Poryg] I thought that only applied to mothers.

@[100859:@Poryg] I thought that only applied to mothers.
  13. mishakoc

Help with Making NPCs follow each other

Oh, sorry, I really need to look at which part of the forum I am in. Have you tried a pathfinding method combined with getting the NPC guy's coordinates? edit: Just tried it myself and it works fine, you don't even have to get the NPC's coordinates using this script. Put this script call inside...
  14. mishakoc

Did the forum really censor the first word to dayum or am I just absolutely bad at typing?

Did the forum really censor the first word to dayum or am I just absolutely bad at typing?
  15. mishakoc

Damn real life getting in the way of game making! It's strange how the time flies by so quickly...

Damn real life getting in the way of game making! It's strange how the time flies by so quickly but at the same time, it seems like an eternity. I'm not even sure which project I was working on anymore. Good luck to you too, of course. How far along are you with your project?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really hammering down on my game a year ago... annnnd I still haven't actually started yet. I think trying to do all these assets was a bad idea.
Dear RegantCorp.
Your game Bubble Burst $tory sucks! I won't spend 10$ on a skin that looks exactly the same! And now I have Up on the Housetop stuck in my head, and it's not even close to Christmas! Curse you, RegantCorp!
Signed,
Tantan.
HaneHaeterun wrote on PathosFear's profile.
Do you have a link for the time-travelling VN (I assume it's a VN)...? The banner is "disgustingly adorable" and I want in!
I have to rewrite the Kitty Pride presentation. Too much has changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolloBlue96