Recent content by MissyChrissy

1. MissyChrissy

How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

@Emanzi Yay! :LZSjoy: I'm glad it worked out. :LZSsmile: :thumbsup-right:
  2. MissyChrissy

D'oh! I completely forgot about that. I knew it was something obvious. lol Thank you! :rock-right::rock-right: @Emanzi NO! Don't give up! I'm working on making a sample project for you. @Emanzi I did up a quick sample project. Hopefully it'll help...
  3. MissyChrissy

@Tea's Jams No worries! :LZSsmile: I have MZ set at the default resolution. I have the tile size set at 24x24 in Tiled. The map size is 20 x 16 in both MZ and Tiled. Thanks for responding!
  4. MissyChrissy

Yes, I quickly did an animation test using the same method as MV in MZ. I just reused the collision.json and the png file that was for MV and it worked. I also got the black screen. Then I reread the documentation on the yanfly page and saw the "hideOnLevel" needed a capital "L". lol Also make...
  5. MissyChrissy

I got animated tilesets to work. :thumbsup-right:
  6. MissyChrissy

What to do before you make your RPG

Thanks for reminding me to start small with my first game and to, at the very least, write down basic plot points. :kaopride:Making the story up as you go along while creating complex maps, puzzles and scenes is not a good idea. I did that and...well, it was so overwhelming to go back through...
  7. MissyChrissy

Hello! Even though MZ has layers now, it still restricts you to a limited tileset, which is why I prefer to map in TileD. So I really appreciate the tutorial! I have gotten the map to show up and collisions working, but I seem to have run into a little hiccup. I have no idea what is happening. I...
  8. MissyChrissy

Tiled Plugin (Demo for RMMV 1.3.0+ Released)

@Archeia Thanks for the swift response. It doesn't happen to every map and I've been using the map templates. This time I made a map without it and now it works fine. Don't know what happened. Thanks again and big thanks for this plugin! :)
  9. MissyChrissy

Tiled Plugin (Demo for RMMV 1.3.0+ Released)

Why is this happening? For some reason the ceiling tileset is pulling from another one, I think?
  10. MissyChrissy

Character generator problem

Hmm...what do you mean? How should I format it? Yes, it is a custom piece.
  11. MissyChrissy

Character generator problem

Everything else works but for some reason this is happening. What am I doing wrong? I'm using RPG Maker MV.
  12. MissyChrissy

Creating a hooded character problem

omg it worked -cries- thank you!!!!
  13. MissyChrissy

Creating a hooded character problem

Hello all! First time poster! I needed a mysterious hooded stranger and decided to make my own. But I ran across a problem and I don't know what to do! What am I doing wrong? Everything else works but the walking sprite is all wonky!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98