Recent content by Mister_Flats

1. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Curious about Skills and States Core. Is it possible to have more than the standard 3 gauges? Some of my classes have replaced either MP or TP with another resource, but if I wanted to create a class that had HP, MP, TP, and another resource gauge underneath, would that be possible through...
  2. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

You can place the following notetag on the class you want to have a hidden MP gauge: <Replace MP Gauge: none>
  3. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Would you consider bringing back the state counter feature from MV's Buffs & States core? The functionality was great for creating states that could act as resources. I used the Tips and Tricks for Combo Attack to create ammo states that weren't tied to items and resource states not unlike combo...
  4. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Question about custom skill cost types. I've been playing around with it all morning trying to implement a skill cost / resource based on a variable. Back in MV I would use code in state notetags to have the state act as a resource using a stacking function, but I have a feeling it can be done...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my, couldn't give my take on obfuscation subject (with my own plugins I tried to obsfucate with mixed results), topic was closed too fast, while I was still reading, hahaha. Well, back to my code I go
Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueMoonZ