Recent content by Misterblack

1. Misterblack

Back on the RPG Maker grind! Let's make a game!!

Back on the RPG Maker grind! Let's make a game!!
  2. Misterblack

RPG Maker VX Ace RTP poses

I haven't been too active on these forums let alone RPG Maker for quite some time, and I recently wanted to get back into my project. There used to be a bunch of RMVXA rtp sprites with poses. I'm mainly looking for sword swinging hero and enemy sprites for a mini game. I can't seem to find them...
  3. Misterblack

Terrible, terrible thing to happen. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my little brother a...

Terrible, terrible thing to happen. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my little brother a couple of years ago, and I can relate a little. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  4. Misterblack

Monster Catching and Recruitment

Hello all! in RPG MAKER 2003, Is it possible to make these two items: 1- An item that will allow certain monsters to be caught in certain battles(very similar to a Pokeball) and sent off to a farm to be put in your party from there? 2-An item that helps with chances to catch said monsters...
  5. Misterblack

Auto-Runner?

Cool! I will give this a try first without any obstacles and see how it plays out. Thanks!
  6. Misterblack

Auto-Runner?

I would assume I have to make my map a background and scroll it to the left?
  7. Misterblack

Auto-Runner?

I hope this is where these kinds of topics go. So, I'm trying to make an auto-runner (or is it endless runner?) mini game. I'm trying to do this with events. Similar to this, but minus all the platform elements: As this is a mini game I'm looking to make it so the sprite keeps running to the...
  8. Misterblack

Looking to have a jacket added to my character sprite

*Bump, bump, bumpity-bump*
  9. Misterblack

Help Me Pick a Style/Design? T_T

I like two. It's a bit more detailed! Though one has some kind of charm to it. But, most definitely I'd go with two.
  10. Misterblack

THE LEDGE

I absolutely loved this game! I went back and played it a few times and used different responses just to see what kind of reactions/outcomes I'd get! Great little game! Hope to see more from you in the future!
  11. Misterblack

Looking to have a jacket added to my character sprite

Hello all!  I certainly hope someone on these forums could help me out. I can't draw very well, and I'm looking for someone to edit the sprite i'm using so he has on a brown trenchcoat, much like Columbo or Looker from Pokemon. My main character is a detective. I purchased the POP! Horror...
  12. Misterblack

Bombs on the overworld map help

Thanks for the reply. So I took care of the X and Y problem. I goofed and forgot about Y. However, my rock is still being stubborn and won't explode. I've tried doing some restructuring to no avail. There has to be something I'm forgetting to do. 
  13. Misterblack

Bombs on the overworld map help

Hello, all! I hope that this support question is in the right place. If it isn't, my deepest apologies. I'm going to try to explain my dilemma in the best way I can. I am looking at how to lay bombs on the overworld map through events. I'd like to have it where you set a bomb, and after a brief...
  14. Misterblack

Sprite accessory request

Goodness! Thank you so very much! This is absolutely perfect!! I love it!! :)  Thank you again,  Valkyriet!
  15. Misterblack

Sprite accessory request

Hello, all! Hope you're all doing well! I have a little bit of a problem. I'm not really good with drawing certain things, and I have a character that needs a blue baseball cap on his head, and I would like the blue to match his jeans. I'd do it myself but, I'm just not much good at drawing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops