misterdovah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I just saw many of the scenes for the contest. Those battle scenes are awesome! People rox in this forum! S2
    @Soulrender Your scene is awesome. You caught my attention in every moment. Your sprites and maps talents are great and that hadouken is very well built. Congratulations!
    Is this a real project of yours?
    Reactions: Soulrender
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    Thank you, trying my best. :)

No, but when I'm done with SpellZone project, then I will develop a story further, btw it wasn't Hadouken, Yaga did hit him with a broom :D
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    It is a super broom :LZScheeze:
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    Nah, the broom is a very basic broom :) Yaga herself is that strong, after all, she escaped from hell, kicked ass soldiers from Iron Mountain, and tricked senior satan. :)
    Reactions: Nenen
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    That tree... is a rebel! hahaha Just a wrong detail.
    Thank you!
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    That looks really cool. It really feels like your way up in the mountains, possible the tallest point in the world. The shadow angles make me think the sun revolves super close to planet like there's some dynamic keeping things for spontaneously combusting. or its a really small star that revolves the planet instead.
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    @DLHubb Ahhh, thanks! It's like the top of a moutain in a heavenly place during the "golden hour".
    Reactions: DLHubb
    I read about RPG Maker Unite and my only feeling is "hey, Makers, we know you want improvement, so we will give this to Unity users so they wont make fun on rpg maker games made anymore". I may be wrong, only hope the original product line dont become obsolet.
    misterdovah
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    After watching this.... https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxBs6m5kiQ81D5GpBSiE8yikUPcFWQJ9TP
    I love the idea of making the rough form assets and animating them in something like Unity or Blender. Then attaching the pixel art to them and importing into RPG Maker, if possible. Being a way better 3d artist then 2d but a Huge fan 2d style games and the way RPG Maker works. Plus combining communities sounds amazing!
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    If you put the animation in a spritesheet you can use it as animation (the battle ones) and put them in the map. I like to use this for light effetcs and some movement effects. I would like to learn more about rigging. Blender is yet too much for me LOL.
    RPG Maker is working for me such as a College Degree: I've so much to learn to create, explore and try on...
    hi there, do you have created any game? i want to play them!
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    Aaaah. Hi! I have some experiments, nothing AAA lol I am stil very early on Makering

This is my link. I need to upload a new link here on the RPGM Web. Feel free to explore.
    Old map brainstorm...

misterdovah
    misterdovah
    Hi, Froggo. I mapshoted the maker map, put it on Gimp, created a layer to make a png of the light/shadow (gaussian blur is blessing) and put the layer with toe foreground.js plugin. The easiest way to parallax that I've found, because it was one layer parallax. ^^ Thank you for your comment.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    It looks like a Game boy color map...I'm going to make a theme for this map...
    misterdovah
    misterdovah
    Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.
    Maaaaaaan! Those people posting on the Original Char Contest are so creative! So many ideas for games! I wanna kiss you all!
    Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

[Literally everything] is not defined.
Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gustavodelwspp