Recent content by Mixer

1. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

Great script, but I've run into a problem with a crash. This is the error that occurs when a character kills himself while under the confusion ailment, or dies to a counterattack. The thing I see in common is that the crash occurs about 2 seconds after the character dies, and the animation of...
  2. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

@Reedo: Yes, you are right, I was using an existing file instead of creating a new one....as I figured it was my own dumb mistake. Now it's working fine and i'm very happy with it, thanks a lot!
  3. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

I am very sorry to ask, but I can't get this script to work. I have no experience with scripting and that's why I wanted to try this one as it seemed simple to use, but alas, I couldn't make it work. I continue to get the same error each time I try it: Script 'RSSBSACE'  line 647 SyntaxError...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens