Recent content by miyanke

1. miyanke

Ally forced to defend

Sorry Jules but not, what I look for is A character (Selected Objective) to recieve the damage of only the Skill User, not of all the team.
  2. miyanke

Ally forced to defend

Hi! First of all, thanks for answering. No, what I look for is: The SKILL USER set a state in an ally. (only one ally can have the state) When the SKILL USER receives phisical/magical damage It check if anyone in the party has the state. If so, the damage is sent to the SELECTED Objective. It...
  3. miyanke

Ally forced to defend

Can anyone help me with this lunatic code? Thank you. And sorry for the double posting.
  4. miyanke

Ally forced to defend

Hi everyone, First of all, sorry if this is not the right place to ask, if so, please move the thread where it correspond or notify me. I'm trying to create a skill/state and an alternative version, I've checked other forums and posts and I didn't found what I was looking for. The skill I'm...
  5. miyanke

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I tried to update the file downloading the new one, but once copy-pasted in my original folder (replacing the old one) it still says that I have the Version Alpha 0.06c Is the file correct?
  6. miyanke

Skill Death and Live

Yanfky has a tips&trick of how to use heal to kill undead enemies: http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/27/tips-tricks-undead-final-fantasy/ There are some plugins already created. Look for them in youtube.
  7. miyanke

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I see you have changed the inner processes of the program. Congratulation! To use it I finnally added the resource as "Beast Ears" instead of "Ears" and it's solved. I'll wait until the new update to put it in a better place. Thank you for your answers ^_^
  8. miyanke

@Schlangan. Can I add TV, SV or TVD to an Ear part (for example for an elf ears)? When I select to add the window is blank.
  9. miyanke

It WORKS!!!! Thank you for all the effort, I would like to add a new sugestion for the version 7: In the Managing Assets Wizard, in the "General information" field, Is it possible to use tab to change from "Name" field to "Credit to" field (then Category, Part and Import Icon)? It would make...
  10. miyanke

Ok, I have deleted the resource file and start again: 1) I'm using W10 and moved the .exe in  C:\Program Files (x86)\KADOKAWA\RPG Maker MV Extended Generator 2) executed the program and imported the RPG Maker Resources and Templates 3) Add new Resource 4) Manually add Resources 5) Name...
  11. miyanke

Ok, the error still appears but now if I click on "continue" the white part of the eye (with no-color channel seleccted) appears but the iris doesn't (they are 2 separated files). Maybe is something of the eye_color channel? I have just realize that the elements of the parts have...
  12. miyanke

@Schlangan: THANK YOU!!! 1) I re-installed RPGMV, updated to 1.3.1 and re-imported the default MV's resource. Now it works, but I still have problems with different parts (see 3). 2) I still can replace the files directly into the folder, isn't it? 3) I realize that you can select the...
  13. miyanke

@Schlangan I'm having several problems. 1)  Accesories don't run. I have tried to install the Haydeos AccB Tiara. I have created mask files for SV, TV and TVD and installed  clicking "manually add resources" but when I try to use it in a character the following error appears:   Sorry...
  14. miyanke

I've just re-installed and the first problem I had was that it was not able to open the gradient... just open the program as Admin and it's solved. Thank you Schlagan for your work, you are the BEST!!! ^_^ One more last thing, Is there a list of RXGE resource files?
  15. miyanke

Disperse Damage through allies

I cleaned the formula to see if there were something wrong, Did it works with you Beenbaba?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-