Recent content by mobychan

1. mobychan

Yup, that's it^^

Yup, that's it^^
  2. mobychan

Kazzador's Fantasy Sprites

It's the RPG Makers "internal" generator accessable via the Menu in the Ace version The files have to be placed in the subfolders of the Generaor folder in you makers program folder (usually in program files) and this only works in Ace, since the other versions don't have this "feature"
  3. mobychan

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

The y positions is set depending on you choice i show text (top, middle, bottom) try looking at this method: #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Update Window Position #--------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  4. mobychan

CHARACTER MACHINE v1.0 (DISCONTINUED)

The ressources are fully available in the psd file. If you mean including in the swf file, why not just do one yourself? ^^
  5. mobychan

Jomarcenter's FREE logo Workshop

jomar, please at least spell and grammar check your logos... "Where entertainment enjoyed" kinda hurts... And that blue of that strange line in that logo doesn't fit with the violet in the C behind it. And I have to say there's still not really anything that would make you a worthy logo maker...
  6. mobychan

Yanfly scripts

did you read the instructions and set everything up? I believe you have to add the commands somehow...
  7. mobychan

Event System Support (expert users only)

Are you sure it doesn't work? 60 frames equals 1 second, maybe try inputting a greater value to check Mind posting a screenshot? It's easier to help then ^^
  8. mobychan

Real Life Stores

No one at Enterbrain would have anything against you using some stores names, It's the stores themselves. If your game is just a little free one and you don't "talk bad" about the stores there most likely won't be anyone who says anything against it. But I'd recommend using store names and...
  9. mobychan

Keep the TPs the same after a fight

I think there was a script by Yanfly that did that... I guess it's the TP Manager
  10. mobychan

Enemy hp not what I set?

Isn't rpg maker kinda Randomizing the Enemy HP a bit? At least I thought this was the case...
  11. mobychan

[Ace] Horizontal Commands?

Try looking at a window, that is a HorzCommand window and work from there, always helps understanding the basics ^^ Ans if you describe what exactly is your problem, it's easier to help ^^
  12. mobychan

Simple HP check event

You can set the amount of HP to a Variable via Control Variable (the Radio Button Game Data) then just check the Variable in your conditional Branch ^^
  13. mobychan

Music?

OGG is quite small but still has very good quality, so it's a good choice for your game if you care how big the files will get when it's finished ^^
  14. mobychan

VX Ace graphics to Minecraft texture pack...can I do it?

RTP Tiles are only to be used in RPG Maker, so yes, that would make your project illegal
  15. mobychan

The Resource WIP Thread

It's looking quite nice, Genii, but those tanks don't fit the perspective, it looks like they're falling back

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb