Recent content by moge-moge-kun

1. Kauzz Tilesets - Free to use

Very nice indeed!
  2. no contents

Oh!Tanks you! thanks you! I'm also happy in being able to hear that you liked it.
  3. no contents

bee? I'm not making bees. I make little fairys at my blog. only. Or, I didn't understand English.sorry....
  4. no contents

I added the sheep walking sideways.
  5. no contents

Your Japanese is awesome, don't you think? Thanks you!! ツ
  6. no contents

I added Japanese house&Cemetery.
  7. no contents

I'm sorry. (ノД`)・゜・。 I have converted the documents to a PNG24. But these PNG32's document is large size.And so These converted to a PNG8. sorry.I replaced that(PNG8). To download and try Please.
  8. no contents

Thank you so much. --------------------------------------------------------- You can use these resource either non-commercially or commercially. so Would you be willing to be told you to be used? in this post. Please credit me.either way is okey. [When edit,recolor,effect of change,resize] I...
  9. no contents

I added cute sheep. I wanted the sheep are tasked with thundering.
  10. no contents

I added Japanese sweets.
  11. no contents

sorry.... please get rid of them.
  12. no contents

Thank you so much. --------------------------------------------------------- You can use these resource either non-commercially or commercially. so Would you be willing to be told you to be used? in this post. Please credit me.either way is okey. [When edit,recolor,effect of change,resize] I...
  13. no contents

Thank you very much. However, I could achieve it. Thank you! :)
  14. no contents

15. no contents

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my, couldn't give my take on obfuscation subject (with my own plugins I tried to obsfucate with mixed results), topic was closed too fast, while I was still reading, hahaha. Well, back to my code I go
Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueMoonZ