MoiMoiisbadatthis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...How did I end up with 40+ faces for each character...
    maybe i shouldnt make a face set for literally every emotion that comes up in dialog...
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    yeah... I have like so many that are similar but
    there are such nuance differences that I needed to showw....
    like these 4 which are literally the same face with the hand and bloodbeing the only different part...
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Personally, I just stick to the 8 slots in a basic face sheet. That restriction keeps me from doing the same. Keep in mind that the same expression can depict different emotion in combination with different writing and context. Remember you're making a face set, not an animation. :)
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    ...Yeah im bad about making it into an animation...
    or making tiny differences to make them another emotion... but still falling under one category
    ...I feel like I keep getting better which makes the earlier parts in my game weirder... and the longer im here the more I add and the more I change things to fit the newer narrative and I wonder if I'll ever finish...
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I think that it's good to make as many decisions upfront as possible, including the timeline and when you'll stop. And then you can decide when to go back and polish the key parts that you think are really going to hook the player, the start of the game being one of those parts.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, good point! I do better when I make sure everything is finished to at least rough draft stage before I allow myself to edit.
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    MoiMoiisbadatthis
    yeah, tbh my first game didnt use any plugins and stuff so I didnt figure that out till this game... and now anytime i find a plugin i just add it to the mess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
Ami

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?
Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacRPG