Recent content by moJoe

1. RMMV Tinting certain areas of a sprite

@caethyril Yep, multiple sprite_buttons seems like the way to go. Just wanted to make sure the alternative of tinting a section wasn't possible before I dived in - considering that there's gonna' be a lot of buttons. Thank you!
  2. RMMV Tinting certain areas of a sprite

Yo! Quick question: is there a way to change the .tint of only a section of a Sprite? For example: var IconSet = new Sprite(); IconSet.bitmap = ImageManager.loadSystem('IconSet'); IconSet.tint = 0x666666// Darken this only for one Icon as its clicked; keeping all other Icons with an unchanged...
  3. RMMV Interactive/buttonMode PIXI.Sprite Deadzone

Yo! Thanks to anisoft and poryg I've managed to configure PIXI.Sprite interactive and buttonMode features. Attached is a script example where the IconSet.png highlights as you hover over it, shines completely as you click it, and reverts to its original darkness upon pointer out. That works...
  4. RMMV AnimatedSVBattler in Menu Screen

I managed to reverse engineer SRDudes svbattler but it only worked by putting the svbattler animation over a window(to my beginner understanding, im not sure if im right here). So yesterday I took another look at possibilities and found out about PIXI and the issue with...
  5. RMMV AnimatedSVBattler in Menu Screen

Yo! I am trying to add an animated svbattler to the menu screen but have only managed to add a non animated sprite. I have looked into "SRD_AltMenuScreen_BustSelect" to try and reverse engineer and see how he did it but.. I am a beginner at coding and it may take me weeks to fully understand...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malakyel_