Recent content by Moksock

1. Moksock

Custom Main Menu Without Plugins

hmm ok thank you the advice and information everyone
  2. Moksock

so theres no way i can javascript to change it? dang i was hoping to avoid using plugins.
  3. Moksock

My apologies. ill post a picture of my idea of the main menu i want to build and implement into MV
  4. Moksock

Inventory Space

what is the reason for the variable being under the conditional branch? did you mean to put the number as less?
  5. Moksock

Hello, I'm posting this because ive had no luck in my search so far and so I've decided to ask the community for help. I'm trying to find a tutorial on how to make a custom Main Menu page that can replace the default MV Main Menu, but i would like to do this "-WITHOUT-" plugins. any help is...
  6. Moksock

[Solved] Item used only in certain area

Never mind, I managed to fix my own problem, this can be closed
  7. Moksock

[Solved] Item used only in certain area

Well im hoping i finally managed to put this in the correct section. I'm using RPG Maker MV. What i'm trying to make happen is there is an item called an Hourglass in my game i'm making that i only want used in certain maps, now in the screenshots i've provided it shows the two common events i...
  8. Moksock

Event Image Rotating

I see thank you very much, sorry about putting it in the wrong spot
  9. Moksock

Event Image Rotating

Such a simple question but I can't seem to wrap my brain around it, i hope to get some help. I run RPG Maker MV So i can make the lever graphic of the event rotate by setting the move route "Turn left/Wait 20/Turn Right/ Wait 20/ Turn Up" but I'm not so sure how to make it go backwords, if i...
  10. Moksock

Multipul same common event calls

ahh i see so it comes down to plugins, alright well thank you for answering my question :)
  11. Moksock

Multipul same common event calls

Hello, I've tried to find something about this but nothing I've found relates to the exact answer I'm looking for. I'm using RPG Maker MV and I'm wondering if it's possible to have two events call upon the same common event and if it will work? Example you have two enemy fights and when they...
  12. Moksock

Temporary Buffs not stopping

Nvm i got it working, thank you everyone for your help. this thread can be closed now
  13. Moksock

so do i just call the common event, so it triggers this event to happen? and with this kind of setup it wont keep adding more and more every time a player enters or exits a doorway?
  14. Moksock

so is there a way to put a timer for how long the buffs last?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy