Recent content by moldy

1. moldy

(SOLVED) Yanfly Extra Enemy Drops + Elemental Attacks

I tried that too but no avail :( Actually, I forgot to add an eval to it! Thanks so much! Here's what I used in case someone stumbles across this: <Conditional Item 1 Drop> Eval (enemy.lastStruckAction().damage.elementId === 2): +100% </Conditional Item 1 Drop> Replace the number 2 with...
  2. moldy

(SOLVED) Yanfly Extra Enemy Drops + Elemental Attacks

Is there a way to make a conditional drop check if the killing blow was a certain element? There's a check to see how many times the enemy was struck with an element, but I'm only interested in the killing blow. It seems to have literally every other possible check on killing blows except...
  3. moldy

Infamous White Screen Upon Launching RPG Maker MV (SOLVED)

I've scoured the forums and internet for a solution to help but I'm about to give up right now...I've been using RPG Maker MV just fine the past week and after I installed a new motherboard, RAM, and a cpu, RPG maker refuses to launch. I just get a white screen for a moment upon launching then 2...
  4. moldy

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I love this concept! It's basically the Reactive Abilities in Final Fantasy Tactics. Any way to replicate the counter magic ability? It basically forces the user to cast any offensive magic that was used on them back at the original attacker as soon as the original spell lands.
  5. moldy

Interesting! I was actually thinking about doing something similar (making actors corresponding to each enemy and just summoning them to the battle field in the enemy's place). Would there be a way to make the enemy regain its senses and return to the battle as an enemy though?
  6. moldy

Good to see you're still alive and kicking! We did miss you :). How does the charm status effect work in your project? I was waiting forever for a plugin like this! Also, did you ever get around to seeing if it was possible to control enemy units completely? Like, once the enemy's turn happens...
  7. moldy

Hmmm would it be possible if we made actor counterparts for each enemy? :p
  8. moldy

So happy to see you guys still collaborating on this awesome plugin. Since we're speaking of ally/enemy status differentiation, do you know if you guys plan to implement a system that Beastmaster had in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance that allowed them to temporarily control the actions of an...
  9. moldy

I've read the new patch notes on your progress and I'm so excited! Does this asynchronous flow allow us to take full advantage of the Side Effects add on you have planned? Loved that plugin :)
  10. moldy

Chat Log

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I think I recall a script that added an MMO-esque chat log at the bottom of the screen that you could add messages to. No MMO functionality needed....was more of an aesthetic thing. To emulate the look of an MMO chat log. Am I remembering wrong? If...
  11. moldy

Anyone see if this is compatible with this? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ultra-mode-7.94100/ The Mode 7 perspective works so well with this battle system! Like Fire Emblem
  12. moldy

Exactly! The enemy can still move backwards, just can't advance past the tank if they stand in a tile adjacent to them. If anyone has played Stella Glow on the 3DS, they will know what this ability is :)
  13. moldy

Woah I like this! It's actually very similar to the passive I asked about a few pages back. Would there be a way to tweak this so the adjacent enemy could still move, just not be able to pass adjacent tiles of a tank character for example?
  14. moldy

I know, I was just explaining why it wouldn't be overpowered :p. I was basing it on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2's Assassin skill. Now that I think about it, having enemies that can "reveal" invisible allies could add a nice balance to the concept as well. Maybe an aura that can remove the...
  15. moldy

Well the idea behind it is you can't be targeted for heals, and once you attack, it of course takes the state away and leaves you open for an attack next turn. So you're forced to use it wisely and only attack if you are isolated with your intended kill target, like an assassin would.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SynthScanner