Recent content by moldy

1. moldy

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Excellent work so far, guys. I'm not sure if this was already addressed, but I'm trying to wrap my head around a mechanic I'd like to add called Attack of Opportunity that triggers when a unit moves away from an adjacent enemy that allows the enemy 1 free hit on the moving unit. On that note...
  2. moldy

I can't believe you whipped this function up so quickly (and I'm surprised I didn't ask for it before lol). You are a kween, Shoukang!
  3. moldy

@dopan Minor bug, when a summoned unit kills an enemy, I noticed they don't produce a grave. There were no console errors that I could detect. EDIT: I've tried replicating the bug and for some reason, they're producing graves now. I did notice however that when the bug first happened, the...
  4. moldy

I actually didn't test out the group revive script call, since I don't plan to use it. I tried it just now but it didn't work. This common event is what I use for single target revive (it revives 1 ally in order of event id on the map, as soon as it revives someone, it exits the code. You can...
  5. moldy

You madman, I think you've done it! Graves appear 100% now! Revive works! Revived unit's produce graves on their new cell when they move and get killed again! Spawned reinforcements make graves too! Graves for everyone! Yay!
  6. moldy

Alright, revive works, yay! I noticed if I kill the unit again after reviving him, his 2nd grave spawns at his previous grave location and not his current location.
  7. moldy

Line 517 still had an extra parenthesis. After fixing that, I still get this error when trying to revive an actor: this.unitRaise(eventID) uses actor's eventID, not the grave event ID, right? Just making sure.
  8. moldy

I replaced my line 517 with your github edits and removed the extra parenthesis from " Game_Interpreter.prototype.unitRaise = function(eventID))" and graves return back to normal but revive still doesn't work. Can you show me what your revive skill looks like? Mine just targets a cell next to...
  9. moldy

Hmm, I've tested on my project and the vanilla demo and graves are back to being invisible when units die :(
  10. moldy

Alright I got good news and slightly bad news. :D Graves now all function properly! this.addBattleEnemy and this.addBattleActor units all produce graves so far! Yay! Slightly bad news is the revive functions in your plugin don't seem to work :p. When this.unitRaise(8); is called, for...
  11. moldy

I wasn't actively testing summons from Shoukang's plugin, but after a quick test just now, it looks like they suffer from the same invisible grave problem too. I do appreciate you adding the addBattler feature! I hope I don't sound nitpicky about it :) EDIT: @dopan I did a quick test of...
  12. moldy

Alright I think I finally figured it out after turning off all my plugins. Enemies spawned with "this.addBattleEnemy(EventID, EnemyID, UnitID)" have like a 50-50 chance of spawning a grave. Certain enemy ID's just dont spawn a grave ever if they are spawned in battle using the...
  13. moldy

Unfortunately no console errors. Just a seemingly visual bug? I'll play with the console to see if I can track down the dead unit's coordinates.
  14. moldy

Still getting blank/no graves after Turn 1 ends :( Any enemies killed during turn 1 produce graves for sure. Any enemies that die after turn 1 don't produce graves.
  15. moldy

I wonder if there would be a way to store/update all event X's and Y's in an array during the <type:afterAction> event box and use that to decide where graves will spawn? I have no idea what I'm talking about most of the time but, just throwing that out there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitepard