Momonica's latest activity

• Momonica
    @Momonica Yes, that is the one. The 2k3 tutorial The Stranger user posted above. I agree, 2k3 has a deep charm. It really harkens back...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to Kirri's status with Like Like.
    Made lots of progress today and I'm proud. :dizzy:
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to Kirri's status with Wow Wow.
    Currently working on a side game for the One Map Game Challenge. :kaoblush: As you can see, the game will be called "Welcome To...
  • Momonica
    I bought it this year actually! I wanted to see if i was really going to make a game or be able to mess with it, then later i bought the...
  • Momonica
    By a lot, I simply mean in this forum specifically. RM2k3 holds a special place in my heart. I've always been terrible at using the...
  • Momonica
    Momonica commented on RCXDan's profile post.
    One of the things I don't like about rpg maker is that you don't have an option to make the player see who is next (only with plugins)...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to RCXDan's status with Like Like.
    I had no idea how much letting the player see the order of who goes first in combat influences things until I tried it out with that one...
  • Momonica
    Momonica replied to the thread Ideas for melee healer?.
    Ooooooh i loved this one! If scythes weren't so cool I would recommend to choose a more ""defensive"" weapon, like a spear or something...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to Zealvern's post in the thread Ideas for melee healer? with Like Like.
    Okay, so I'm making a first project, and wanted to build the main character around being a more aggresive kind of support. Here's some...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to The Stranger's comment on Momonica's profile post with Like Like.
    @ericv00 I just find creating wilderness less interesting than designing urban environments. I enjoy telling stories in urban design...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to lianderson's comment on Momonica's profile post with Love Love.
    It is indeed very fun! Make everything!
  • Momonica
    Momonica commented on Momonica's profile post.
    @LunarFlareStudios Wow! I can't even imagine how I would do that you sure have a lot of patience!
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to LunarFlareStudios's comment on Momonica's profile post with Wow Wow.
    Making villages is one thing, but my game Wishful Wanda has a THEME PARK! It's really giving my brain a workout, which I need anyway...
  • Momonica
    Momonica reacted to ATT_Turan's comment on Momonica's profile post with Haha Haha.
    ...want to make all my freaking maps? I spent a chunk of an evening agonizing over a town and it's not complete, because I find...
  • Momonica
    Momonica updated their status.
    I forgot how fun it is to make villages! It can kinda stress me out because I don't want it to look boring but creating any map really...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloRPGMaker