Mon Dez
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2017
Birthday:
Oct 19, 1992 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Mon Dez

Good Loser, Male, 27, from It's not my concern.

Veteran

So the forums for the Moba I'm volunteering for has a job position for a Community Manager. I applied for it so hopefully I can get a call. Nov 7, 2015

Mon Dez was last seen:
Feb 20, 2017
    1. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      So the forums for the Moba I'm volunteering for has a job position for a Community Manager. I applied for it so hopefully I can get a call.
    2. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      At my job, the discrimination at the point has risen to legal actions. The nerve of Human Resources to tell my family that we have to consult the current GM when we are reporting the GM himself and his cronies for the discrimination is absurd!
    3. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Glad I pre-ordered Ace. Nice job guys on the bonuses and holy crap the changes to mapping, resources, and scripting are some serious leaps there.
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        MV, you mean :p
        Oct 24, 2015
    4. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      The feeling you get carried in a Moba by backdooring feels cheap, buuuuut it's still strategy. :D
    5. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      The MV hype is real! Candy and Cake all around. Feels like New Years. lol
      1. tearsofthenight
        Oct 23, 2015
    6. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Ugh...I need a new job. Being discriminated in the workplace because I'm not of same color. Man...people need to grow up.
      1. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Build up a case and take this to your HR representative or a sollicitor. This is unacceptable behaviour in a workplace.
        Oct 22, 2015
      2. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        That's what we've been doing. Every worker that quit sent a letter to the big boss. The HR guy we have knows what's going on, but doesn't even do anything.
        Oct 22, 2015
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Need to take this to a lawyer or syndicate/work council. One thing I have learned about useless HR is that they sh*t themselves when you bring up the law guys. Else bypass him and engage higher HR.
        Oct 22, 2015
    7. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Happy Brithday to me! Turning 23 to much less glee. Got a speeding ticket the day before so it being paid is my present, oh geez. :D
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Happy birthday!
        Oct 20, 2015
    8. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      My birthday is in 4 days (Monday) and I turn 23. Ugh and MV is next Friday 4 days after my birthday. The wait is real.
      1. tearsofthenight
        tearsofthenight
        happy early b day MON
        Oct 16, 2015
      2. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        Thanks! :D
        Oct 16, 2015
    9. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Pre-ordered MV...My wallet feels lighter now. T_T
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Nio I declare that the Joke of the day; congratulations.
        Oct 13, 2015
      3. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        Nio, dat joke...I approve.
        Oct 13, 2015
      4. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        lol thanks xD
        Oct 13, 2015
    10. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Ugh...Moderating Steam forums is cancer. I never ever recommend it to anyone who wishes to be a mod for Steam. I told the head mod I'm avoiding the Smite Steam Forum even though I moderate it's official forums.
      2. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        It's dependent on the community really, but then when you come across the worst of the worst attitudes...I'd just avoid it completely.
        Oct 9, 2015
      3. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        I avoid steam discussions and youtube discussions like the plague, obviously it's not every single one that's horrible, but I can live without it.
        Oct 9, 2015
      4. Susan
        Susan
        Whenever I see people posting unwarranted or inflammatory comments, I'm reminded of bullies in real life. -_-;
        Oct 9, 2015
        2 people like this.
    11. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Can't Preorder MV til next week then...RIP my paycheck. XD
      1. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        For what it's worth, at least it's coming out before the holidays. I'm eager for the wait myself. Hoping for a demo at least. That's the one good thing about not being able to preorder right away- I don't have to commit.
        Oct 8, 2015
      2. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        I'm not going to pre-order VM, tbph. I'm not quite sold enough on how much better it is than VX Ace. I'll settle for steam sales/contests.
        Oct 8, 2015
    12. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Sasuga Kei, author of Good Ending and Domestic Kanojo...STOP WITH THE FEELS!!! *Tears fall out*
    13. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Shingeki no Kyoujin Live Action....DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! Too much NTR! WHY?!
      1. DarthVollis
        DarthVollis
        I agree. The anime is so much better!
        Aug 26, 2015
    14. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      I hosed up, forgot my courses started yesterday. Realized that they were internet courses. Doh!
    15. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Welp new game engine for RPG Maker...dayum mah wallet.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        It's not here yet, save them pennies!
        Aug 7, 2015
    16. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Japanese Light Novels are always the best references for stories. I found one interesting one that has the best examples of growth. Inspirations are great when you get a general idea.
    17. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Those that are doing the IGMC, for your theme what's your setting? I'm stuck between a fantasy and modern settings.
      2. Seriel
        Jul 11, 2015
      3. Yuuta Kirishima
        Jul 11, 2015
      4. ElementalLight
        ElementalLight
        Fantasy i feel allows for you to be able to make a character go through something drastic to show the overall theme of IGMC growth.
        Jul 11, 2015
    18. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      Brainstorming my IGMC, I have everything I need, but it's kinda hard to put things together.
    19. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      I think I know why I hate Reddit now. The downvote system is the dumbest thing in existence. My opinion, no judging.
      1. Seriel
        Seriel
        I remember a site (Dunno which) which needed reputation points to upvote, and even more to downvote.. Surely that invalidates the whole voting system?
        Jul 6, 2015
    20. Mon Dez
      Mon Dez
      For Smite the Moba I made an awesome God concept, Atlas the Support of the Heavens:
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1992 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    Tagalog/English
    I am a avid game designer and graphical GUI artist that just does what ever I want on a whim and don't really have much to do in life general. I attend college like anyone that graduated from high school and live life normally like everyone else.

I am a person that tends to lose in every aspect imaginable, but I always do it with a smile. If you believe you are the most miserable person on earth... then you might as well be damned and see me because I can be sure to screw the lesson straight into your bones. :D :rock-right:

Overall I am easy to get along with and make friends with, but always watch your back because if anything happens to you... remember it's not my fault.

[​IMG]

RPG Maker
    Anime
    Manga

Signature

Oversoul Website plus my Character sig:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TotemicGamer