monkeyintartan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Gahh cannot figure out simple scripting i'm done! Cant even figure out how to skip the character selection when opening a menu.! Brain fail
    It has been forever since I have been able to get on to Rpg Maker!!!. Now on Mv. Enjoying the feel, LOving plugins so far, and having a go at making a little project to see if i can still do this :)  

Though i think i need to move away from parallax mapping if i want to actually finish a project sometime soon!! haha

View attachment 54738
    Struggeling to find time to work on games between finding places to sleep at night :(
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Maybe working on games should be put on the back-burner for now?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm so damn bored and not even tired enough to sleep, it goes always like this during weekends.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^you need better weekends. I have to much to do but can't keep my eyes open, damn contest... why couldn't you be in like November. I rarely have anything going on in November.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm not sure if I really want to change my weekends like they used to be time ago.

And you still have a lot of time for the contest, take it slowly.
    Almost at a point where i can ask fr early project feedback :D
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    This is wrong that aint right this is bad...get ready for critism.
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Criticism and critique challenges us and our ideas; while it can royally suck, it helps us to refine our projects. Good luck, look forward to seeing your thread.
    I am usless at using my profile properly, I cant seem to get a link to an image for the signiture or even in a messsage as in spoiler tags, Shows how much of a noob at this i am
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post in the Site Help forum and show us what you're putting in there. You're probably just using the wrong tags.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eatanorange