monkeyintartan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Gahh cannot figure out simple scripting i'm done! Cant even figure out how to skip the character selection when opening a menu.! Brain fail
    It has been forever since I have been able to get on to Rpg Maker!!!. Now on Mv. Enjoying the feel, LOving plugins so far, and having a go at making a little project to see if i can still do this :)  

Though i think i need to move away from parallax mapping if i want to actually finish a project sometime soon!! haha

View attachment 54738
    Struggeling to find time to work on games between finding places to sleep at night :(
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Maybe working on games should be put on the back-burner for now?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm so damn bored and not even tired enough to sleep, it goes always like this during weekends.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^you need better weekends. I have to much to do but can't keep my eyes open, damn contest... why couldn't you be in like November. I rarely have anything going on in November.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm not sure if I really want to change my weekends like they used to be time ago.

And you still have a lot of time for the contest, take it slowly.
    Almost at a point where i can ask fr early project feedback :D
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    This is wrong that aint right this is bad...get ready for critism.
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Criticism and critique challenges us and our ideas; while it can royally suck, it helps us to refine our projects. Good luck, look forward to seeing your thread.
    I am usless at using my profile properly, I cant seem to get a link to an image for the signiture or even in a messsage as in spoiler tags, Shows how much of a noob at this i am
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post in the Site Help forum and show us what you're putting in there. You're probably just using the wrong tags.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyk