Recent content by MonsieurClayton

1. MonsieurClayton

Thoughts on this tech demo?

I think it has a lot of potential. But I ended up mashing "Engage" during turn-based close combat. I think the Slimes have way too much life. I'd be okay to fight twice as much slimes with a third of their life. I guess the "Spell" command is still a work in progress and you don't have any...
  2. MonsieurClayton

[SOLVED]Multiple conditions Damage Formula, and dual effect in Formula (Damage + add state)

Oh I didn't know you could do that. Anyway, the result is almost the same, right ? I also have a skill that lenghtens the duration of "Arcane Stain II", I guess that if I did what you said I could extend the duration of the skill, and keep the extended duration when stacking more... At this...
  3. MonsieurClayton

[SOLVED]Multiple conditions Damage Formula, and dual effect in Formula (Damage + add state)

Hmm I tried with both caps and without, I think. But I must have made a typo somewhere else, I guess. I'm happy that my understanding of the syntax was correct, tho. I have to be more careful with those pesky little mistakes. JavaScript, not Java. Noted. As I said, 100% novice :P Thank you...
  4. MonsieurClayton

Omg that stupid typo... I was persuaded my syntax was wrong. Thank you very much And thanks a lot for the more complex code, I can do way more with that ! I'm novice in Java (and simply coding), so I learn through this kind of things. Thank you again :D
  5. MonsieurClayton

Hello :) First of all, sorry for broken english, I'll try to make as less gramatical errors as possible. I'm working on a skill, but I'm not even sure I can manage to do it with skill formulas. This spell, let's call it "Arcane Shock", deals damage depending on specific states ("Arcane Stain")...
  6. MonsieurClayton

Toggle damage prediction in a skill tooltip

Hello ! I'd like my skill to display the average damage of it's formula in it's description window. For exemple if my skill formula is : ( a.atk * 2 - b.def ) + 2 and my actor's atk is 10, I'd like the description window to say that it'd deal 21 damage average (based on an enemy with 1 def)...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Second bust is almost ready. I have to stop for now, but I wanted to show him off. Just have to do a handful of edits and the rest of his expressions will be done.
Kupotepo wrote on casper667's profile.
Thank you @casper667 for make many amazing plugins. Do you see right @hiddenone make the blogs about your plugins?
Does anyone know where the MZ PluginEditorDemo.js can be found? It might be called SampleCoreScript now. I'd like to see what changed from MV.
Among Us w/friends stream
Leokids wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Hi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
occultpunk