Recent content by MonsterCatcher

1. MonsterCatcher

Pokémon style monster catching resources

I’m really just open to whatever can get the job done. Plugins just seem easiest.
  2. MonsterCatcher

Drawing in RPG Maker

Is there any version of RPG Maker or a similar software that will allow me to draw in it without having to use paint or photoshop or anything else external? I’m not buying another software just to draw. I used some game creation software 20 years ago that allowed drawing right into it without...
  3. MonsterCatcher

Pokémon style monster catching resources

I know Essentials is gone now. I don’t know how to program monster catching, battling, and storage. I’m looking for a plugin or something that’s already taken care of this. It’s not a Pokémon fan game, but it does feature the ability to catch and battle monsters. Think Zelda, but the battles are...
  4. MonsterCatcher

RMMV Mon MV - Proof of Concept // DS Pokemon game with a twist!

Is the monster battling and catching system already programmed into it? Did you use a plugin?
  5. MonsterCatcher

FREE Pokémon-like monster catching game set in Zelda-like world

Set in a medieval fantasy world, players will explore wild areas and dungeons, catching enemy monsters and adding them to their team to use in and out of battle, trade items and monsters with other characters to build friendships, and solve puzzles. There’s the main town, plus five small wild...
  6. MonsterCatcher

MV styled monster images

Where can I get monsters like these? I’ll need them as a placeholder until I can get my own drawn up. content removed by moderator
  7. MonsterCatcher

What game are you currently Playing?

Links Awakening remake and Pokémon Sword
  8. MonsterCatcher

First RPG game you ever played

Pokémon first and then Paper Mario
  9. MonsterCatcher

Games you're looking forward to

No idea when it will come out, but eventually I want Breath of the Wild 2. The first one was so good. Now I’m playing Link’s Awakening; but it isn’t the same.
  10. MonsterCatcher

Games that inspired you

Pokémon and Digimon Zelda and DragonQuest Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing Mooshry, I would be interested in checking your game out.
  11. MonsterCatcher

Possible to create monster collection game in MV?

Thanks, these links are very helpful.
  12. MonsterCatcher

Monster Catching and Recruitment

Following...anyone?
  13. MonsterCatcher

Hello, just trying to make enough posts to qualify for posting in Classifieds

Okay, here’s a post. How many do I need to make before posting to classifieds? I don’t really want to go to Upwork for this. Anyway, I made some games like 15-20 years ago. They were all platformers. I haven’t made any since then aside from some little things in Flash here and there, but those...
  14. MonsterCatcher

Favorite NES game?

Super Mario brothers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname