Recent content by Mooglelover

1. Mooglelover

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

Please help. I have Rpgmaker MV on steam. I've seen it update, but I can't use Yanfly's Doodads plugin because it says my project has to be 1.3.0 to use it. I've tried the full installer here and it didn't work either. And I tried replacing select files in my project manually and that didn't...
  2. Mooglelover

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I don't really know how to use forums but I got here by clicking on Yanfly's Bug report button. Hopefully im posting this in the right place. Plugin Name: Battle Engine Core Stuff over laps in the Area where the HPs are displayed. I attached some files to show the bug and the order of...
  3. Mooglelover

Custom Animation Troubles

ok so im having a new problem. I hope someone knows the answer to this. I am using the sideview battle system. I need to have an animation appear in the middle of the screen and a separate animation healing the party. I can't figure out where to position the animation to be on the party...
  4. Mooglelover

Thanks! :D
  5. Mooglelover

Thanks :) I'll use this with that another user messaged me. I hope this works out!
  6. Mooglelover

Hello. I am making a Final Fantasy game and am working on creating summons, but to do that I needed to make my own animations. The problem I am having is that when I add animation png files to the animations folder, it is sized wrong and I can't select all of the summon creature. I thought it...
  7. Mooglelover

Adding Monsters

Hello, I noticed I can't add monsters to rpg maker mv for some reason. The images are png files and they have transparent backgrounds. I put them directly into the folder with monster battlers for my project but I still can't use them, they aren't even showing up in the program. Any idea what I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD
Can I promote my %75 OFF Creator Day Sale here, or it's against forum rules as well? :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllieKat