Last Activity:
Feb 18, 2015
Birthday:
Dec 22, 1987 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

moogmaster87

"Maker of Many Things", 31, from Kalamazoo, Michigan

Veteran

Another LONG night of mapping, but ALOT accomplished so am happy to go to bed with work getting done! :D Feb 16, 2015

moogmaster87 was last seen:
Feb 18, 2015
    1. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      Another LONG night of mapping, but ALOT accomplished so am happy to go to bed with work getting done! :D
    2. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      DEEP Into Reading and reading and reading RUBY books.... O_O Driving me crazy but every little bit i learn makes me want to learn more..... its a never ending cycle!!! But Oh so worth it!!!
    3. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      Today is a beautiful day.. there is always beauty in this world whether you see it or not! No matter what is going on in your life remember to stay happy and grateful for everything that you have. I needed a reminder of this today and got it in an unexpected way but am very grateful and wanted to pass it along.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Thanks. I really needed to read something like this. Especially on days like today.
        Feb 14, 2015
      2. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        You are absolutely most welcome my friend :) I am glad it helped!
        Feb 14, 2015
    4. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      After another LONG night where I should have gone to bed much earlier than I did, BUT Finished Hazelwood Forest!!! (a major forest in my upcoming game) After many many hours of mapping the forest is finished! Now onto the next area! (warning....many more long nights ahead.... O_O )
      1. Cannoli
        Cannoli
        Ah, long nights are better than what I used to pull. I sat down on Monday, worked until Wednesday, then slept until the next Monday. Ugh. Never again.
        Feb 11, 2015
    5. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      Woke up after staying up WAY past when i should have gone to bed but finished a bunchy of new maps that i needed to move on with my game! But in turn I slept until about 5pm haha Time to get some more work done!
      1. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Lol! Sounds like something I'd do! :p
        Feb 6, 2015
      2. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        Lol definitely happens more often than I should let it haha
        Feb 6, 2015
    6. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      MY NEW USB N64 Controller came in the mail today!!!! TIME TO PLAY SOME OCARINA OF TIME BABY!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        not sure yet.....
        Feb 4, 2015
      3. Draylian
        Draylian
        That is NICE! :D
        Feb 4, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        agreed, couldnt be happier with my purchase :)
        Feb 4, 2015
    7. moogmaster87
      moogmaster87
      SO MUCH SNOWWWWWWW!!!!!! Yet it seems my work place is THE ONLY PLACE OPEN..... my luck.....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Call in? Lol
        Feb 2, 2015
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My work would never close for anything. It's not like anyone is going to come make work busy for us.
        Feb 2, 2015
      4. moogmaster87
        moogmaster87
        right!? I am going to get there and just stand around for 7 hours...
        Feb 3, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1987 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    English
    Music, Video Games, the creation of both of those, traveling, learning new things no matter what they are but of course when it is about music, video games or again the creation of either I tend to get lost in books/articles and learning as much as possible about either :)

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    ....really....
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    criskauffman@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]Check out Cosmic Mind Games for My material! (webpage down, have to update)

Make sure you check out these awesome people and their scripts and resources they have to offer!!

Luchi's                                                                          AwesomeCool's                                            Adellie's                         

[​IMG]       [​IMG]               [​IMG]                                                          

MS. Littlefish's AMAZING selection of music here! =                                                                                              [​IMG]